Old 17-02-2004, 02:23 AM
Dog Ma 1

Default Tea and weird foods (was ... sandwiches)

"Dog Ma 1" (reply w/o spam) wrote in message

I can now report: really smelly $1.79 tuo-cha pu-erh and Stilton does NOT
work. The powers do not cancel, merge, blend gracefully or transform
magically into something else. It was awful!

Several people have provided me with much better Pu-erhs, and I also bought
a couple of beenchas in NY. They still don't work with Stilton. Hey, ya
gotta try - who would have guessed that chocolate and peanut butter works so
well?

Anyway, I brought gong-fu kit, nice cups and some Dan Cong to a friend's
house to watch a string theory video (OK, what do you do for fun of a
Sunday?) One of the guys had just returned from Singapore with a pile of
freeze-dried durian. The tea was terrific, the durian pretty good
considering most of the aroma had been left behind. But the combination was
much nastier than one might expect.

Just thought I'd pass on this valuable information that may be applicable to
so many people's daily dietary choices.

-DM

Old 31-05-2017, 09:47 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default tea and sandwiches?

On Tuesday, February 3, 2004 at 1:10:58 AM UTC+8, Ole Kvaal wrote:
Hi.
Any suggestions what sort of tea I could drink along with a couple of
sandwiches in my lunch break? Until now, I've been drinking orange juice to
my lunch, but I'd much rather find a tea that would go nicely with - and
after - my meal.
Thanks in advance

--

regards,
ole k,

Buckwheat tea, i think this is good choice for you. This tartary buckwheat has been roasted in the Chinese traditional way; full of roasted, pleasing nuttiness and sweetness. After brew the tartary buckwheat, you can still eat the buckwheat as well. https://www.jkteashop.com/buckwheat-tea-p-302.html

50 Sandwiches to Eat before you Die BigBadBubba General Cooking 179 05-11-2010 04:59 PM
Sandwiches Dimitri General Cooking 86 18-03-2010 11:34 PM
Recipe: Beef Sandwiches - Knock-off of Damsel's Chicago Beef Sandwiches Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 1 08-07-2007 06:52 PM
Ham Pan Sandwiches Sharon[_3_] Recipes (moderated) 0 11-02-2007 11:52 AM
Ice Cream Sandwiches Duckie Recipes 0 19-07-2005 11:21 PM