Ripon

Default Buying tea

Dear Tea Lovers:

When you buy your tea from online vendors or from tea shop-

1)How much you buy (I mean a specific tea in mg. or pound)?
2)where do you buy more-online vendors or from tea shop?
3)How often do you buy tea?
4)How much you spend for tea (Monthly average)?

Ripon
(From Bangladesh)
Joanne Rosen

> >Dear Tea Lovers:
> >
> >When you buy your tea from online vendors or from tea shop-
> >I usually buy from online vendors

> >How much you buy (I mean a specific tea in mg. or pound)?

> I usually buy sample packet sizes- amounts vary to up to an ounce

> >How often do you buy tea?

> Every other month or so
>
> >4)How much you spend for tea (Monthly average)?

> $15 or so

Joanne

---

Warren C. Liebold

"Ripon" > wrote in message
m...
> Dear Tea Lovers:
>
> When you buy your tea from online vendors or from tea shop-
>
> 1)How much you buy (I mean a specific tea in mg. or pound)?
> 2)where do you buy more-online vendors or from tea shop?
> 3)How often do you buy tea?
> 4)How much you spend for tea (Monthly average)?

In the 1-2 years I've been going through my "kid in a candy store" stage of
discovering the varieties of loose tea, so I've been buying more than I
probably will in the future. I've only purchased more than 4 oz./125 g once
or twice.

I've been buying from online vendors a bit more than stores, perhaps 60/40
or 70%/30%.

I probably spend $15-20 a month.

Warren

John

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 12:45:32 -0600, Ripon wrote:

> Dear Tea Lovers:
>
> When you buy your tea from online vendors or from tea shop-
>
> 1)How much you buy (I mean a specific tea in mg. or pound)?

4-8oz

> 2)where do you buy more-online vendors or from tea shop?

I have a nice international food store nearby that stocks products from
around the world including a wide assortment of tea. Nothing fancy but
I can get inexpensive reasonable quality tea. If not for this
establishment, I'd be forced to buy online exclusively. With it, I buy
about half online and half there.

> 3)How often do you buy tea?

Whenever I run out or when certain seasonal teas become available.

> 4)How much you spend for tea (Monthly average)?

$15-$25US

> Ripon
> (From Bangladesh)

John Winford

Hi.

As far as I'm concerned, I buy my teas at http://www.betjemanandbarton.com/

It's one of the finest tea merchant in the world (you can find their teas in
the greatest hotel here in Paris, France).
I buy their Xmas tea, and the Easter Tea (delicious). 200g per month.
I also like their Morning Kick (a special blend for breakfast).

Franck.

"Ripon" > a écrit dans le message de
m...
> Dear Tea Lovers:
>
> When you buy your tea from online vendors or from tea shop-
>
> 1)How much you buy (I mean a specific tea in mg. or pound)?
> 2)where do you buy more-online vendors or from tea shop?
> 3)How often do you buy tea?
> 4)How much you spend for tea (Monthly average)?
>
> Ripon
> (From Bangladesh)

Someone is buying it JBurns General Cooking 21 23-08-2013 11:44 PM
Buying a BWB in the UK? HelixStalwart Preserving 3 10-10-2005 10:59 PM
Buying Cookware? Day Dreamer General Cooking 1 21-04-2005 05:52 PM
Buying tea on the net? nickwarren Tea 0 20-12-2004 08:59 PM
buying a BBQ Raelene General Cooking 13 11-12-2004 08:25 PM