McLemore

Default Tea haiku

Oolong steam rises,
Entwines midnight cricket song -
Rejoicing spirits.

Martha (who never claimed to be a ~good~ poet)
Tom

>Oolong steam rises,
>Entwines midnight cricket song -
>Rejoicing spirits.

Rejoicing spirits.
Enjoying the ceremony
Revived by pu-erh.

--Tom
-oo-
""\o~
------------------------------------
"Homo sum, humani nil a me alienum puto."
Terrance
Derek

It was a dark and stormy night when Tom stepped out of the alley
onto "rec.food.drink.tea" and cried out:

>>Oolong steam rises,
>>Entwines midnight cricket song -
>>Rejoicing spirits.

> Rejoicing spirits.
> Enjoying the ceremony
> Revived by pu-erh.

And for the more mundane among us:

Early morning tea
Can't get through the day without
Liquid of the gods

Derek

--

It's not "free" speech when I have to pay for the privilege
of listening to a message that I don't want to hear.
Her Serene Highness

"Tom" > wrote in message
> >Oolong steam rises,
> >Entwines midnight cricket song -
> >Rejoicing spirits.

> Rejoicing spirits.
> Enjoying the ceremony
> Revived by pu-erh.

Revived by pu-erh,
the autumn cold leaves my mind
as the day begins.

Tom

>> >Oolong steam rises,
>> >Entwines midnight cricket song -
>> >Rejoicing spirits.

>> Rejoicing spirits.
>> Enjoying the ceremony
>> Revived by pu-erh.
>>

>Revived by pu-erh,
>the autumn cold leaves my mind
>as the day begins.

As the day begins
A cup of tea lifts my spirits
Oolong steam rises

--Tom
-oo-
""\o~
------------------------------------
"Homo sum, humani nil a me alienum puto."
Terrance

Tee King

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 01:23:40 -0400, McLemore >
tripped the light fantastic, then quipped:

Sipping morning tea
I reflect on yesterday
And wait for today

Tee
http://www.geocities.com/tee_king
Remove no-spam to email me.
Debbie Deutsch

Tee King > wrote in
:

> On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 01:23:40 -0400, McLemore >
> tripped the light fantastic, then quipped:
>
> Sipping morning tea
> I reflect on yesterday
> And wait for today
>
> Tee
> http://www.geocities.com/tee_king
> Remove no-spam to email me.

mellow pu-ehr steam
chases nighttime's ling'ring frost
morning is on hold

--
Anti-spam advisory: The email address used to post this article is a throw-
away address. It will be invalidated and replaced with another if and when
Tee King

I'm enjoying these. My, but we're a creative bunch, are we not?

Tee
http://www.geocities.com/tee_king
Remove no-spam to email me.
Space Cowboy

You guys and gals are good. I sure enjoyed a cuppa or two reading the
thread.

Jim

"Tee King" > wrote in message
> I'm enjoying these. My, but we're a creative bunch, are we not?
>
> Tee
> http://www.geocities.com/tee_king
> Remove no-spam to email me.

haiku for toady Lucas, Peter, Mr General Cooking 0 23-11-2010 10:22 PM
AFW haiku contest Emery Davis Wine 10 16-10-2006 10:20 AM
Starbucks Haiku She Devil General Cooking 0 27-09-2006 05:20 AM
The Red Wine Haiku Review [email protected] Wine 0 08-10-2005 10:20 PM
Chocolate Haiku Jeff Kingsbury Chocolate 0 08-09-2004 08:09 PM