Frank

Default Bigelow Tea?

What do you all think of this brand of fine tea?

Thanks,

-Frank
Pittsburgh, PA

Space Cowboy

It's another commercial brand of tea among dozens and dozens. The price is
cheap and any two cups out of any two boxes will taste the same. The real
value in commercial tea is choice ie. so you might like the taste of English
Breakfast in one brand better than another. I like the choice of a dozen
commercial teas for any particular cup. I haven't seen Bigelow loose tins
for awhile otherwise it would be another choice but nothing more than that.

Jim

"Frank" > wrote in message
> What do you all think of this brand of fine tea?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Frank
> Pittsburgh, PA

Tag! You're It, Sweetie!

Bigelow does have loose tea in tins. I have bought a couple of the
estate teas from them in tins. They have a lot of flavored teas, but I
am not real big on flavored teas, so I have purchased very few of those.
Constant Comment is about the only flavored tea I buy from them. I do
like their Chinese Fortune (oolong) tea really well. I order online or
from their print catalog. I buy some of their "gift" sets for gifts and
the people I send them to seem to like the teas I send. They usually
end up buying more. For commercial pre packaged teas, I prefer Stash
over Bigelow.

Tag! You're It, Sweetie! wrote:
> Bigelow does have loose tea in tins. I have bought a couple of the
> estate teas from them in tins. They have a lot of flavored teas, but I
> am not real big on flavored teas, so I have purchased very few of those.
> Constant Comment is about the only flavored tea I buy from them. I do
> like their Chinese Fortune (oolong) tea really well. I order online or
> from their print catalog. I buy some of their "gift" sets for gifts and
> the people I send them to seem to like the teas I send. They usually
> end up buying more. For commercial pre packaged teas, I prefer Stash
> over Bigelow.

Thanks for your input.

Unusual Recipe Booklets Bigelow Tea,etc. Lulu[_2_] General Cooking 0 05-05-2012 08:29 PM
Bigelow Shrinking Tea Bags Eric3 Tea 18 14-12-2004 04:02 PM
Bigelow shrinking tea bags part 2 - photos Eric3 Tea 0 14-12-2004 01:56 AM