Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default A waste of Mangousteen

Chinese SowMee with chunks of Mangousteen
http://i34.tinypic.com/nh1c7r.jpg
Mangousteen is the latest miracle cure which comes from Thailand. I
was at our Dragon Boat Festival where I saw pictures of first and
second degree burns being healed. I can only guess what that does to
the internal organs. The mangousteen reminds me of papaya. The
SowMee was only identified as White tea. So White tea and Mangousteen
on the same packaging means more in marketing potential. SowMee is
one of the two teas if I had to make a choice I would drink solely the
rest of my life. Ironically I think its use more appropriate here
than green whole leaf. Maybe the contamination will lead other people
to ask more questions about tea.