Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Switch Coffeemaker

List Price:$19.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000066BG4
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000066BG4

This coffee maker is a great buy. I paid $15 for it 3 years ago and I've had no problems at all, although it seems to have slowed down just a bit in terms of brewing time. It generally brews slower than other coffee makers I've seen, but that also means you probably get a better cup of coffee.
Perfect size to save space and it also brews slowly; and that makes a better cup of coffee.
This was purchased as a Christmas gift and the recipient was totally pleased with it...He can make himself some coffed in the morning and not have 10 to 12 cups as leftovers..
Had this coffeemaker 2 weeks. This morning it decided to no longer work. Water stayed in the reservior and did not drip through. Even the first time I used it, it took FOREVER to brew a pot of coffee. Will not buy again.
This is our 2nd go at this coffee maker as well. The little guys made great coffee, and they were affordable, but only if you are not buying a new one every 4-5 months. Both of our pots began leaking from the water reservoir ALL OVER the counter after 5 and 4 months, respectively. I will not buy another. I'll buy something that will not fall apart this quickly. P.S. If you ignore me and buy it anyway, be sure not to leave any important papers or electrical appliances near it.
The Mr. Coffe SP3 coffeemaker provides you with all of the features necessary to make a great cup of coffee. The Removable Water Reservoir lifts off to make filling with water easy. Additional features include Brewing Pause 'n Serve, Removable Filter Basket, and Lighted On/Off Switch.

ACCESSORIES:

Mr. Coffee Pump Pot - PP5:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0000AZVYO