Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default grr... none of my GG replies are showing up

I'm not sure what the deal is but the last three replies I posted have
not appeared... this is mainly a test to see if new posts go through.
Welp, looks like I'm silenced... a good thing to many I'm sure.

- Dominic
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

I said in an earlier post which didnt get rolled up, check previous
posts on teochew. I dont know if it showed up on the news servers.

Jim