FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   grr... none of my GG replies are showing up (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/171613-grr-none-my-gg.html)

Dominic T. 29-04-2009 09:25 PM

grr... none of my GG replies are showing up

I'm not sure what the deal is but the last three replies I posted have
not appeared... this is mainly a test to see if new posts go through.
Welp, looks like I'm silenced... a good thing to many I'm sure.

- Dominic

[email protected] 30-04-2009 12:08 AM

grr... none of my GG replies are showing up

I said in an earlier post which didnt get rolled up, check previous
posts on teochew. I dont know if it showed up on the news servers.

Jim