Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Snow shoveling teas

I thought Id start off today with two estate teas from Assam Halmari
and Fatichera for the first foot of snow. Tomorrow for the second
foot of snow Ill try two estate teas from Nilgiri Korakundah and
Chamraj. The only greens I would consider for shoveling snow are
Japanese. Winter has finally arrived.

Jim
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

For the third foot of snow Im switching to Japanese. The Chamraj has
the nicest leaf of the bunch. Today was PPP day. Id have to shovel
out the driveway and walk ten blocks from the lightrail. I hope it is
postponed till next week. I want to point out how the aroma of my SF
Chinatown CNNP sheng has faded in the three weeks since in my dry
climate which was bought in a hot humid no AC store.

Jim

PS You talking to me

On Apr 17, 6:26 am, wrote:
> I thought Id start off today with two estate teas from Assam Halmari
> and Fatichera for the first foot of snow. Tomorrow for the second
> foot of snow Ill try two estate teas from Nilgiri Korakundah and
> Chamraj. The only greens I would consider for shoveling snow are
> Japanese. Winter has finally arrived.
>
> Jim

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Apr 18, 8:13*am, wrote:
> For the third foot of snow Im switching to Japanese. *The Chamraj has
> the nicest leaf of the bunch. *Today was PPP day. *Id have to shovel
> out the driveway and walk ten blocks from the lightrail. *I hope it is
> postponed till next week. *I want to point out how the aroma of my SF
> Chinatown CNNP sheng has faded in the three weeks since in my dry
> climate which was bought in a hot humid no AC store.
>
> Jim
>
> PS *You talking to me
>
> On Apr 17, 6:26 am, wrote:
>

> > I thought Id start off today with two estate teas from Assam Halmari
> > and Fatichera for the first foot of snow. *Tomorrow for the second
> > foot of snow Ill try two estate teas from Nilgiri Korakundah and
> > Chamraj. *The only greens I would consider for shoveling snow are
> > Japanese. *Winter has finally arrived.

> > Jim- Hide quoted text -

The Assams seem excellent for the first foot of snow. I'm not sure
the Nilgiris are strong enough for the second foot of snow. Are you
talking Colorado? Toci
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

I developed a new respect for the Nilgiri. I forgot to mention the
Tiger Hill estate. I was getting tasty two and third infusions from
all three estates in the sense they tasted different enough each
time. I like the teas that stand behind you as you labor. I think of
the Indian teas for the blue collar worker. The British blends were
perfect for the Industrial revolution. The Chinese teas are working
their way into white collar jobs like finance and IT. There is a
surgeon at the PPP. He swears by TGY keeping him alert. We could
have avoided the financial meltdown if people didnt drink coffee.

Jim

PS I can see someone is paying attention to the national weather.
The local San Diego TV weatherman three weeks ago last Wednesday
wasnt.