Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default We sell Tea for every taste!!!

More and more people are turning to online shopping for their
groceries...we are very proud to introduce you to our online
prescence. We sell Organic Meat, Beef, Lamb and Poultry, groceries
and green groceries from our site at www.organikastores.co.uk and a
fabulous range of organic and biodynamic wines from around the world
at
www.taylors-winewarehouse.co.uk so if you fancy something special or
just plain good for you food, please stop by and see for yourself how
healthier eating needn't cost the earth. We deliver some of our
products worldwide please email us for details.

Thanks Becky
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Id buy my teas from the Watch guy and from all other spamming posts
which differ from yours only in kind.

Jim
....psst wanna buy something...
Member

whatever i like chinese tea
Marriage is a romance like ally mcbeal dvd
in which the hero dies in the first chapter bones dvd never come back!

Will this sell? sf[_9_] General Cooking 15 14-11-2014 01:50 AM
buy and sell mike Wine 0 06-08-2004 06:04 AM
buy and sell mike Sushi 0 06-08-2004 06:04 AM
buy and sell mike Diabetic 0 06-08-2004 06:04 AM
buy and sell mike Asian Cooking 0 06-08-2004 06:04 AM