Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Tea at MacDonald's

Probably Lipton's but maybe a generic of Lipton's, very weak, heavily
sugared; Diet coke is probably a better bet. This is also true of
many fast food places. Toci
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

While intrepidly exploring the bowels of USENET on Saturday, October
18, 2008, toci rolled initiative and posted the following:

> Probably Lipton's but maybe a generic of Lipton's, very weak, heavily
> sugared; Diet coke is probably a better bet. This is also true of
> many fast food places. Toci

This is also true of most restaurants in the United States.

--
Derek

"A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely
re-arranging their prejudices." -- William James
Member

It's best to drink homemade tea as these fast food teas are just pure imitations.

Although it's at least better than soft drinks I believe. However don't let it confuse you with the real deal as that's what really offers the health benefits. The fast food places add this to cover up for their unhealthy food.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Great results!

DanThe34 > wrote:

>I've been drinking Oolong tea AKA Wu-Yi tea for quite some time now and
>have noticed great results!

I'm glad. I've been drinking it for about forty years now myself. In fact,
I have a cup of the Imperial Tea Court's "Anxi Tikuanyin" perched on top of
the terminal right now.

Incidentally, for those who have been lamenting the demise of the "Formosa
Oooling" that Twining's used to sell, I think this stuff reminds me a lot
of that.

>However, it's not as fast as some of the experts claim. It does take
>some time, but with patience and healthy eating along with drinking
>this tea you should notice some results in both weight loss and
>cholesterol improvement.

You're supposed to lose weight? That's the LAST thing I need. I thought
it was just supposed to taste good.
--scott
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

I give people drinking tea for health reasons about three months till
they find something else.

Jim