Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Tea Photo Albums - Online

Unviewable with IE 5.1 Mac 10.0. Dont worry alot of sites dont query
the web browser and make adjustments accordingly. Obviously if the
webmaster can see it with theirs, good enough.

PS One practical benefit the browser will crash on most commercial
websites. You know, doing stuff you shouldnt be doing with malware.

Jim

niisonge wrote:
> Does anyone have tea photo albums online that they would like to
> share? I'm just kind of bored at reading text right now, and I would
> rather look at pictures. Hahaha.
>
> Here's a tea photo album (NOT mine) from a tea friend on Sanzui:
> http://photo.163.com/photos/bluesea-heng/
>
> She's got quite a collection of puer.
>
> Wait till I get my own photos uploaded, and I will share the link with
> the group.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 06:24:21 -0700 (PDT), Space Cowboy
> wrote:

>Unviewable with IE 5.1 Mac 10.0. Dont worry alot of sites dont query
>the web browser and make adjustments accordingly. Obviously if the
>webmaster can see it with theirs, good enough.
>
>PS One practical benefit the browser will crash on most commercial
>websites. You know, doing stuff you shouldnt be doing with malware.
>
>Jim
>
>niisonge wrote:
>> Does anyone have tea photo albums online that they would like to
>> share? I'm just kind of bored at reading text right now, and I would
>> rather look at pictures. Hahaha.
>>
>> Here's a tea photo album (NOT mine) from a tea friend on Sanzui:
>> http://photo.163.com/photos/bluesea-heng/
>>
>> She's got quite a collection of puer.
>>
>> Wait till I get my own photos uploaded, and I will share the link with
>> the group.

I'm using the photo of a tea table and pot for my desktop wallpaper
right now. See at http://i38.tinypic.com/1193xj8.jpg. It's seems
conducive to meditation and quiet tranquility. bookburn

bookburn