Old 15-08-2008, 01:49 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Tap Water VS Bottled Water

While intrepidly exploring the bowels of USENET on Thursday, August
14, 2008, rolled initiative and posted the
following:

On Aug 14, 4:06*pm, Derek wrote:

Still can't explain away the balloon full of air huh? Not surprised.

Still can't explain how you get a chemical reaction result from a
physical reaction, huh?

No. Neither can you.

I'm not the one who claimed that it happened when water meets lava.
You made the claim. I challenged it. It's not up to me to prove me
wrong.

Doing what? Your work for you?

No lazy ass. I've done it. Get those eyes checked.

Bla bla bla do the test and put the trollisms aside until you do.

Answer my original question and prove me wrong, and I'll do the test
following your specifications.

When? 2012?

Since you apparently can't answer my question, I guess we'll never
know.

more bla

Condescending toward my assertion doesn't make it wrong.

Instead of wasting your life away typing, go to Michaels for a
balloon.

I don't even have to leave the house. Come on. Prove me wrong and I'll
get the kettle cooking.

You may call me a troll, if you like. It still doesn't mean you know
what you're writing about.

That's what you are.

Proof positive.

You might want to pay attention to quotation indicators. You just
replied to yourself.

What's the problem? Are you incapable of answering my original
question? All else in this thread stems from your assertion that steam
is air. Answer my question and prove me wrong.

I posted the (only) original question.

And yet, you can't answer mine.

But answer it directly. This isn't Athens and you're not Socrates.

Do your test and you'll answer it for yourself. And stop wasting time
here.

I know the answer. You've yet to demonstrate that you do. Answer the
question.

--
Derek

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the
lesson afterwards. -- Vernon Sanders Law

Old 15-08-2008, 03:18 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Aug 14, 5:49*pm, Derek wrote:
a whole bunch of drool
Derek

The more you should be conducting your test, the more you wanna
continue with your same boring meaningless drool.

Give it a rest and do the test.
Old 15-08-2008, 06:56 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

I gave a simple condition for getting me to do the test. It shouldn't
take more than a small paragraph if you're actually right.
Derek
Even a hawk is an eagle among crows.

Still stalling hawk? Is this a confession that I'm right?

Old 15-08-2008, 07:56 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On 2008-08-15, wrote:
[drivel, as usual]

Are you this much of a ****wit in real life, too?

N.

Old 16-08-2008, 08:50 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On 2008-08-15, wrote:
[drivel, as usual]

Are you this much of a ****wit in real life, too?

N.

No, the discussion is clearly over your IQ. Smart people often seem
dumb to ignorant people.
Old 16-08-2008, 08:56 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Aug 15, 5:38*pm, Derek wrote:

You know exactly what it'll take to get me to do the experiment. Any
delay in my inflating a balloon is dependent upon your refusal or
inability to answer the question.

The longer you refuse to answer the question, the more it appears that
you don't have a clue what it is.

--
Derek

Money is the root of all wealth.

Still stauling. Desperation taking over I see. You give up before even
starting?
"Idleness is the root of all ignorance."
Old 16-08-2008, 09:14 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Aug 16, 1:07*pm, Derek wrote:
Diversionary tactic.

Derek

"Life is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument
as one goes on." -- Samuel Butler- Hide quoted text -

Monty Python has Eric Idle. We are entertained here by Derek Idle.

Wisdom is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument
as one goes on. Get practicing.

Old 17-08-2008, 05:31 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On 2008-08-16, wrote:
No, the discussion is clearly over your IQ. Smart people often seem
dumb to ignorant people.

Yawn; you're not even very good at entertaining baiting. *plonk*

N.
Old 17-08-2008, 08:58 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On 2008-08-16, wrote:

No, the discussion is clearly over your IQ. Smart people often seem
dumb to ignorant people.

Yawn; you're not even very good at entertaining baiting. **plonk*

N.

Sorry to disappoint you. Look on the bright side, you can probably see
reruns of Bozo the Clown on Youtube.
Old 17-08-2008, 09:07 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Aug 16, 1:52*pm, Derek wrote:

More boring offtopic trollism snipped.

Don't you ever get tired of yourself?

Derek

Lost interest? It's so bad I've lost apathy!

Lost your quotes? It was fun while it lasted. Yeah I've lost interest
in regurgitating trollisms back and forth. I just pass by on occasion
to see if someone is up to the challenge.