Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Tap Water VS Bottled Water

On Aug 15, 11:56*am, Natarajan Krishnaswami > wrote:
> On 2008-08-15, > wrote:
> [drivel, as usual]
>
> Are you this much of a ****wit in real life, too?
>
> N.

No, the discussion is clearly over your IQ. Smart people often seem
dumb to ignorant people.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Aug 15, 5:38*pm, Derek > wrote:

> You know exactly what it'll take to get me to do the experiment. Any
> delay in my inflating a balloon is dependent upon your refusal or
> inability to answer the question.
>
> The longer you refuse to answer the question, the more it appears that
> you don't have a clue what it is.
>
> --
> Derek
>
> Money is the root of all wealth.

Still stauling. Desperation taking over I see. You give up before even
starting?
"Idleness is the root of all ignorance."
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Aug 16, 1:07*pm, Derek > wrote:
> Diversionary tactic.

> Derek
>
> "Life is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument
> as one goes on." -- Samuel Butler- Hide quoted text -

Monty Python has Eric Idle. We are entertained here by Derek Idle.

Wisdom is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument
as one goes on. Get practicing.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Aug 16, 9:31*pm, Natarajan Krishnaswami > wrote:
> On 2008-08-16, > wrote:
>
> > No, the discussion is clearly over your IQ. Smart people often seem
> > dumb to ignorant people.

> Yawn; you're not even very good at entertaining baiting. **plonk*
>
> N.

Sorry to disappoint you. Look on the bright side, you can probably see
reruns of Bozo the Clown on Youtube.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Aug 16, 1:52*pm, Derek > wrote:

> More boring offtopic trollism snipped.

Don't you ever get tired of yourself?

> Derek
>
> Lost interest? It's so bad I've lost apathy!

Lost your quotes? It was fun while it lasted. Yeah I've lost interest
in regurgitating trollisms back and forth. I just pass by on occasion
to see if someone is up to the challenge.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Aug 17, 5:53*am, Derek > wrote:
> yet more piles of boring ad hominem trollisms yawn stretch back to zzzzzz

> Derek
>
> In case of fire, yell "FIRE!"

In case of fire, don't waste the energy. Put a kettle of water above
the flames .. and the rest is history.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

I retested for high bacteria count in the bay area's drinking water
very carefully this time (to the hour and perfect temperature) with a
different test kit and results came out very negative.