FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   Green tea extract useful for genital warts (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/156742-green-tea-extract-useful.html)

[email protected] 08-06-2008 12:48 PM

Green tea extract useful for genital warts

http://muvy.org/new.php?tags=health

cha bing 08-06-2008 09:07 PM

On Jun 8, 7:48*am, wrote:
> http://muvy.org/new.php?tags=health

This kind of information is the reason I keep coming back to this
group. Indeed the reason I started drinking tea in the first place
was with the hope that it would miraculously cure my genital warts. I
can see my prayers have been answered. I'm going to follow this link
and read every word of wherever it takes me!

CB