Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default A tea-related wiki has been born

I've heard quite a bit of chatter in various tea forums about starting
a tea-related wiki, and I'm excited to say that there is finally one
in the works (with no ties to vendors, corporations, etc.) at
http://www.wikicha.com.

A few fellow tea enthusiasts and I have just started to work on it
over the past week or so, and we would really love to have some of the
rfdt folks contribute to the project. Anyway, if you're interested,
head over to the community portal page, where we have some ground
rules and some basics on what we would like worked on.

Thanks,
Brent

Spicy Food Wiki Eric Miller Mexican Cooking 0 14-07-2008 06:27 PM
Semi food related, though more marketing related Brian Christiansen General Cooking 11 15-10-2007 04:23 AM
Looking to Build a Wiki [email protected] Wine 0 01-11-2006 06:19 AM
Pubs Wiki. geewhizz Beer 0 08-12-2005 09:27 AM
Tea Wiki? Nico Tea 85 27-09-2005 09:34 PM