Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default online tea tasting!

hello friend!

www.tching.com had organised an online tea tasting but there were not
many people who participated in that - they have some more samples
left and they have invited latecomers - they are offering a white and
an oolong - if you miss it - you have lost a golden chance to taste
some rare teas.

please do sign in and i shall speak to tching and arrange samples to
be sent.

please sign in on

http://www.tching.com/index.php/2007...ganj-snow-bud/

have a nice day!

regards
ankit

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Aug 6, 3:16 am, Ankit Lochan > wrote:
> hello friend!
>
> www.tching.comhad organised an online tea tasting but there were not
> many people who participated in that - they have some more samples
> left and they have invited latecomers - they are offering a white and
> an oolong - if you miss it - you have lost a golden chance to taste
> some rare teas.
>
> please do sign in and i shall speak to tching and arrange samples to
> be sent.
>
> please sign in on
>
> http://www.tching.com/index.php/2007...ng-instruction...
>
> have a nice day!
>
> regards
> ankit

Ankit, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Looks like a great
chance to try some very interesting teas.

Alex

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Aug 6, 7:39 pm, Alex > wrote:
> On Aug 6, 3:16 am, Ankit Lochan > wrote:
>

> > hello friend!

> >www.tching.comhadorganised an online tea tasting but there were not
> > many people who participated in that - they have some more samples
> > left and they have invited latecomers - they are offering a white and
> > an oolong - if you miss it - you have lost a golden chance to taste
> > some rare teas.

> > please do sign in and i shall speak to tching and arrange samples to
> > be sent.

> > please sign in on

> >http://www.tching.com/index.php/2007...ng-instruction...

> > have a nice day!

> > regards
> > ankit

> Ankit, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Looks like a great
> chance to try some very interesting teas.
>
> Alex- Hide quoted text -

please do join in alex.

it is worth the effort.

regards
ankit

AWS Tasting Zeppo[_2_] Wine 4 23-02-2010 05:38 PM
Online Tea Tasting! Space Cowboy Tea 0 06-10-2009 01:50 PM
NYC Tasting Fred Wine 4 07-12-2005 03:48 AM
Tasting [email protected] Wine 0 05-02-2005 06:52 PM
Vintage Beer Tasting (no tasting notes, tho') [email protected] Beer 0 04-11-2004 07:21 PM