Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default CHAIPUCCINO - flavored

Hi,
I am not a tea connoisseur but have been working in a tea company for
the last few months and we are into tea- cafe . Recently i did a trial
of taking out a tea shot from the espresso machine and trying
extraction at various temp. pressure and extract volume to get an
extract that could be topped by foamed milk , as in a cappuccino.
As i have access to the entire teas available in India through the
expertise of my tea tasters, the drink actually came out nice and is
doing pretty well iin the outlets.

Now i am planning to do some flavored ones.....so please help me
suggest what flavors could go well with tea so as ..not to effect the
tea taste and aroma and complementing it.....

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

You could do more with tea and steam than coffee and steam. I think
the most obvious is adding Indian tea masala used for making chai.
Any dried fruit would compliment and could be eaten when steamed.
Dried flowers would also be a compliment and could be appetizing
enough to eat. These are common additions to tea. I think there is a
market for espresso tea creations beyond what Starbucks offers. I
would consider adding powdered tea to the foamed milk for coloring.
Its like when I go into an Irish bar and order a half and half of
immiscible stout and ale in a pint glass because it looks neat and the
taste is combined in the natural draw on the side of the glass. Even
if you are a teetotaler you would drink one of these.

Jim

neeren wrote:
> Hi,
> I am not a tea connoisseur but have been working in a tea company for
> the last few months and we are into tea- cafe . Recently i did a trial
> of taking out a tea shot from the espresso machine and trying
> extraction at various temp. pressure and extract volume to get an
> extract that could be topped by foamed milk , as in a cappuccino.
> As i have access to the entire teas available in India through the
> expertise of my tea tasters, the drink actually came out nice and is
> doing pretty well iin the outlets.
>
> Now i am planning to do some flavored ones.....so please help me
> suggest what flavors could go well with tea so as ..not to effect the
> tea taste and aroma and complementing it.....

DIY flavored Beer [email protected] General Cooking 99 21-01-2015 08:25 PM
flavored oil sf[_9_] General Cooking 8 08-01-2011 04:10 AM
Milkshake Flavored Kit Kat [email protected] Marketplace 1 02-03-2006 08:33 PM
Flavored Oil Question Roland Preserving 22 24-02-2005 10:39 PM
X flavored Doritos same as old Taco flavored Doritos (circa 1995) Roland Marsey Marketplace 0 19-06-2004 10:24 PM