Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Cooking with Tea - Recipe Request

Does anyone have any recipes that involve tea that they'd like to
share? I'm having friends over this weekend and am looking for a new
recipe to try. To meet everyones dietary needs, my only options for
meat involves chicken or seafood. Oh, and I also need it to be Gluten
Free (no wheat, rye, oats, flour, etc) as one of my friends has a
gluten allergy. It's a difficult bunch to cook for. Thanks!

Desirea

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

The Steeping Pot wrote:
> Does anyone have any recipes that involve tea that they'd like to
> share? I'm having friends over this weekend and am looking for a new
> recipe to try. To meet everyones dietary needs, my only options for
> meat involves chicken or seafood. Oh, and I also need it to be Gluten
> Free (no wheat, rye, oats, flour, etc) as one of my friends has a
> gluten allergy. It's a difficult bunch to cook for. Thanks!
>
> Desirea

hi,

sorry i don't have any such recipes but have you made prawns with
longjing? or chicken with jasmine? i ate these 2 dishes, at lao she tea
house in peking and lou wai lou in hangzhou -china- respectively, last
year and i really tried hard to like them both but....

missing bottomless pots of tea and dim sum....
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On May 17, 3:36 pm, Saudades > wrote:
> The Steeping Pot wrote:
> > Does anyone have any recipes that involve tea that they'd like to
> > share? I'm having friends over this weekend and am looking for a new
> > recipe to try. To meet everyones dietary needs, my only options for
> > meat involves chicken or seafood. Oh, and I also need it to be Gluten
> > Free (no wheat, rye, oats, flour, etc) as one of my friends has a
> > gluten allergy. It's a difficult bunch to cook for. Thanks!

> > Desirea

> hi,
>
> sorry i don't have any such recipes but have you made prawns with
> longjing? or chicken with jasmine? i ate these 2 dishes, at lao she tea
> house in peking and lou wai lou in hangzhou -china- respectively, last
> year and i really tried hard to like them both but....
>
> missing bottomless pots of tea and dim sum....

I haven't tried prawns before, but I did try a Jasmine tea glaze on
chicken last week. It was delicious! I'll try doing a search on
Google for the prawns though. Thanks for the tip!

Desirea

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On May 17, 4:21 pm, The Steeping Pot > wrote:
> On May 17, 3:36 pm, Saudades > wrote:
>

> > The Steeping Pot wrote:
> > > Does anyone have any recipes that involve tea that they'd like to
> > > share? I'm having friends over this weekend and am looking for a new
> > > recipe to try. To meet everyones dietary needs, my only options for
> > > meat involves chicken or seafood. Oh, and I also need it to be Gluten
> > > Free (no wheat, rye, oats, flour, etc) as one of my friends has a
> > > gluten allergy. It's a difficult bunch to cook for. Thanks!

> > > Desirea

> > hi,

> > sorry i don't have any such recipes but have you made prawns with
> > longjing? or chicken with jasmine? i ate these 2 dishes, at lao she tea
> > house in peking and lou wai lou in hangzhou -china- respectively, last
> > year and i really tried hard to like them both but....

> > missing bottomless pots of tea and dim sum....

> I haven't tried prawns before, but I did try a Jasmine tea glaze on
> chicken last week. It was delicious! I'll try doing a search on
> Google for the prawns though. Thanks for the tip!
>
> Desirea- Hide quoted text -

Just incase anyone was interested below is a recipe that I found on
ChineseFoodDIY.com at http://www.chinesefooddiy.com/shrimp...tea_leaves.htm.
I think I shall try this one this weekend.

Desirea

This elegant dish has its origins in the imperial court of Beijing,
where Long Jing tea, or "Dragon Well," from the Hangzhou region, was
the most popular in China...The coolness of this tea on one's tongue
is quite evident in this recipe.

Serves 4 to 6

Ingredients:

1/2 tablespoon Dragon Well green tea leaves
1/4 cup water

For the sauce:
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
2 tablespoons brewed tea
1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
1 1/4 teaspoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon Shao-Hsing wine or dry sherry
Pinch freshly ground white pepper
1 3/4 teaspoons tapioca flour
2 tablespoons Chicken Stock

2 1/2 cups peanut oil
One 1/4-inch-thick slice fresh ginger, peeled
3/4 pound medium shrimp (about 24), shelled and deveined
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
1/4 cup chopped white parts of scallion in 1/4-inch diagonal pieces
1/4 cup diced red bell pepper in 1/4-inch pieces
1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
1 orange, cut thinly into rounds, then half moons, for garnish

Directions

To brew the tea, place the tea leaves in a bowl. Boil the water and
pour over the leaves. Cover the bowl and steep for 10 minutes. Strain
the tea. Reserve the tea leaves and 2 tablespoons of brewed tea for
the sauce.

In a bowl, mix the sauce ingredients and reserve.

To blanch the shrimp, heat a wok over high heat for 1 minute. Add the
peanut oil and slice of ginger and heat to 350 degrees F. Place the
shrimp in the oil, stir, and loosen. When the shrimp begin to turn
pink, about 5 seconds, turn off the heat. Remove the shrimp with a
Chinese strainer and drain. Transfer the oil to a bowl and discard the
ginger slice.

Return 1 tablespoon of the reserved peanut oil to the wok. Heat over
high heat for 20 seconds. When a wisp of white smoke appears, add the
minced ginger and stir briefly. Add the scallion and cook, stirring,
until its fragrance is released, about 15 seconds. Add the shrimp and
reserved tea leaves and cook, stirring, for 20 seconds. Add the
peppers and cook, until all the ingredients are coated, about 20
seconds. Make a well in the centre of the mixture, stir the sauce
mixture, pour in, and stir well. When the sauce bubbles and thickens,
turn off the heat, remove to a heated platter, garnish around the
edges with orange half moons, and serve.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On May 17, 4:33 pm, The Steeping Pot > wrote:
> [...]

> pink, about 5 seconds, turn off the heat. Remove the shrimp with a
> Chinese strainer and drain. Transfer the oil to a bowl and discard the
> ginger slice.
>
> Return 1 tablespoon of the reserved peanut oil to the wok. Heat over
> high heat for 20 seconds. When a wisp of white smoke appears, add the
> minced ginger and stir briefly. Add the scallion and cook, stirring,
> until its fragrance is released, about 15 seconds. Add the shrimp and
> reserved tea leaves and cook, stirring, for 20 seconds. Add the
> peppers and cook, until all the ingredients are coated, about 20
> seconds. Make a well in the centre of the mixture, stir the sauce
> mixture, pour in, and stir well. When the sauce bubbles and thickens,
> turn off the heat, remove to a heated platter, garnish around the
> edges with orange half moons, and serve.- Hide quoted text -

WOW, thanks so much for this recipe. I am always looking for new ways
to cook with tea. You are doing such a great service to tea drinkers!

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On May 17, 9:49 pm, Natarajan Krishnaswami > wrote:
> On 2007-05-17, > wrote:
> [who uses the same computer as]
>
> > On May 17, 4:33 pm, The Steeping Pot > wrote:
> > WOW, thanks so much for this recipe. I am always looking for new ways
> > to cook with tea. You are doing such a great service to tea drinkers!

> You know, if you want people to believe your protestations of good
> faith, you should skip the cheesy and transparent tricks like this.
> Your recipe post WAS on-topic and interesting. But your thinly-veiled
> self-response is just tacky.
>
> N.

I didn't post that respone. My recipe request was honest. I don't
know why people automatically assume there is something dishonest
about me. I have not done anything wrong, and I have been completely
honest. I have no reason to lie about my postings. If I post
something, I will always sign my name after it. I only have two gmail
accounts. One with the name desirea and the other with the name
steepingpot. I started this group using the steepingpot address, and
that is the only address I intend to use. I don't appreciate your
accusations.

Desirea

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On 2007-05-18, Desirea > wrote:
> On May 17, 9:49 pm, Natarajan Krishnaswami > wrote:
>> On 2007-05-17, > wrote:
>> [who uses the same computer as]
>> > On May 17, 4:33 pm, The Steeping Pot > wrote:

>> > WOW, thanks so much for this recipe. I am always looking for new
>> > ways to cook with tea. You are doing such a great service to tea
>> > drinkers!

>> You know, if you want people to believe your protestations of good
>> faith, you should skip the cheesy and transparent tricks like this.
>> Your recipe post WAS on-topic and interesting. But your
>> thinly-veiled self-response is just tacky.

> I didn't post that respone. My recipe request was honest. I don't
> know why people automatically assume there is something dishonest
> about me. I have not done anything wrong, and I have been completely
> honest. I have no reason to lie about my postings.

Funny that both were posted from the IP 68.83.175.32, with a
suspiciously similar (and messy) quoting style. Take your sock puppet
and go somewhere else.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On May 18, 2:44 am, Will Yardley >
wrote:
> On 2007-05-18, Desirea > wrote:
>
> > On May 17, 9:49 pm, Natarajan Krishnaswami > wrote:
> >> On 2007-05-17, > wrote:
> >> [who uses the same computer as]
> >> You know, if you want people to believe your protestations of good
> >> faith, you should skip the cheesy and transparent tricks like this.
> >> Your recipe post WAS on-topic and interesting. But your
> >> thinly-veiled self-response is just tacky.

> > I didn't post that respone. My recipe request was honest. I don't
> > know why people automatically assume there is something dishonest
> > about me. I have not done anything wrong, and I have been completely
> > honest. I have no reason to lie about my postings.

> Funny that both were posted from the IP 68.83.175.32, with a
> suspiciously similar (and messy) quoting style. Take your sock puppet
> and go somewhere else.

I work for a University - we all share the same IP address. I didn't
say I didn't know who posted it - but I did not post the message, nor
did I tell her to post. She was simply trying to stick up for me
since everyone has been so freaking mean. I was venting to her about
the group. Feel free to email her directly. I'm not sure what you
mean about the quoting style. Google Groups does that when you post
using the reply button. All of you need to simply back off!!! So
thank you Mr. William Yardley of PriceGrabber.com for your helpful
input.

Desirea

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

I just received this recipe in my Google News Alerts, and thought I
might share. If anyone ever has any interesting recipes, I'd love to
know about them. I cook all of the time, and I like to change things
up. I need variety in my life :-).

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...538632,00.html

Honey-Lemon Tea Dressing

Makes about ½-cup

2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil

2 tablespoons lemon juice

2 tablespoons strong black tea

1 teaspoon Dijon mustard

2 teaspoons honey

Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste

· In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, tea, mustard
and honey.

· Season with salt and pepper.

Nutritional information per serving: 49 cal., 5 g fat (1 g sat.), 0
chol., 3 g carb., 118 mg sodium, 0 fiber, 0 pro.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On May 17, 8:51 pm, Desirea > wrote:
> On May 18, 2:44 am, Will Yardley >
> wrote:

> > > I didn't post that respone. My recipe request was honest. I don't
> > > know why people automatically assume there is something dishonest
> > > about me. I have not done anything wrong, and I have been completely
> > > honest. I have no reason to lie about my postings.

> > Funny that both were posted from the IP 68.83.175.32, with a
> > suspiciously similar (and messy) quoting style. Take your sock puppet
> > and go somewhere else.

> I work for a University - we all share the same IP address. I didn't
> say I didn't know who posted it - but I did not post the message, nor
> did I tell her to post. She was simply trying to stick up for me
> since everyone has been so freaking mean. I was venting to her about
> the group. Feel free to email her directly. I'm not sure what you
> mean about the quoting style. Google Groups does that when you post
> using the reply button. All of you need to simply back off!!! So
> thank you Mr. William Yardley of PriceGrabber.com for your helpful
> input.
>
> Desirea

I think there was just a misunderstanding here, but to be fair, there
are plenty of dishonest vendors who try to deceive people in this
group (rather poorly I might add) so this sort of harsh reaction is
often deserved. Still, I think you are well-intentioned, so I'm
willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. I hope you don't leave
the group because of a bad start! This happens a lot with new honest
members who are also vendors, so don't think you're the only one who
has a rough reception at first.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Like talking too yourself or someone you know? In a later post you
said it came from a University friend. Okay but that was their first
post with the Gmail account. You scam Gmail with an account name
similar to your website. This is how our taxpayers dollars are being
spent at Universities? Identify yourself so we can complain.

Jim

nslookup.exe 71.225.15.71
Name: c-71-225-15-71.hsd1.pa.comcast.net
Address: 71.225.15.71

nslookup.exe 68.83.175.32
Name: c-68-83-175-32.hsd1.pa.comcast.net
Address: 68.83.175.32

wrote:
> [...]

> > ginger slice.
> >
> > Return 1 tablespoon of the reserved peanut oil to the wok. Heat over
> > high heat for 20 seconds. When a wisp of white smoke appears, add the
> > minced ginger and stir briefly. Add the scallion and cook, stirring,
> > until its fragrance is released, about 15 seconds. Add the shrimp and
> > reserved tea leaves and cook, stirring, for 20 seconds. Add the
> > peppers and cook, until all the ingredients are coated, about 20
> > seconds. Make a well in the centre of the mixture, stir the sauce
> > mixture, pour in, and stir well. When the sauce bubbles and thickens,
> > turn off the heat, remove to a heated platter, garnish around the
> > edges with orange half moons, and serve.- Hide quoted text -

> WOW, thanks so much for this recipe. I am always looking for new ways
> to cook with tea. You are doing such a great service to tea drinkers!

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On May 17, 10:43 pm, Desirea > wrote:
> On May 17, 9:49 pm, Natarajan Krishnaswami > wrote:
>
> > On 2007-05-17, > wrote:
> > [who uses the same computer as]

> > > On May 17, 4:33 pm, The Steeping Pot > wrote:
> > > WOW, thanks so much for this recipe. I am always looking for new ways
> > > to cook with tea. You are doing such a great service to tea drinkers!

> > You know, if you want people to believe your protestations of good
> > faith, you should skip the cheesy and transparent tricks like this.
> > Your recipe post WAS on-topic and interesting. But your thinly-veiled
> > self-response is just tacky.

> > N.

> I didn't post that respone. My recipe request was honest. I don't
> know why people automatically assume there is something dishonest
> about me. I have not done anything wrong, and I have been completely
> honest. I have no reason to lie about my postings. If I post
> something, I will always sign my name after it. I only have two gmail
> accounts. One with the name desirea and the other with the name
> steepingpot. I started this group using the steepingpot address, and
> that is the only address I intend to use. I don't appreciate your
> accusations.
>
> Desirea

Interesting how this poster ("wow!" etc.) just joined in time to post
a recipe! Especially since recipes nearly NEVER appear in this group.
It's really not a place that one would seek out to post a
recipe.........................
Shen

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On May 18, 9:03 am, Space Cowboy > wrote:
> [...]

> > > ginger slice.

> > > Return 1 tablespoon of the reserved peanut oil to the wok. Heat over
> > > high heat for 20 seconds. When a wisp of white smoke appears, add the
> > > minced ginger and stir briefly. Add the scallion and cook, stirring,
> > > until its fragrance is released, about 15 seconds. Add the shrimp and
> > > reserved tea leaves and cook, stirring, for 20 seconds. Add the
> > > peppers and cook, until all the ingredients are coated, about 20
> > > seconds. Make a well in the centre of the mixture, stir the sauce
> > > mixture, pour in, and stir well. When the sauce bubbles and thickens,
> > > turn off the heat, remove to a heated platter, garnish around the
> > > edges with orange half moons, and serve.- Hide quoted text -

> > WOW, thanks so much for this recipe. I am always looking for new ways
> > to cook with tea. You are doing such a great service to tea drinkers!- Hide quoted text -

What do you want for me? Would you like my Social Security number so
you can do a full background check on me? Like I said - I was venting
about the group to a co-worker of mine. We work for a university, and
through our VPN network, we all share the same IP address. Most of my
posts occurred while I was at home - that's the IP address that starts
with the 71. The other one is from our office in Philadelphia. She,
on her own accord, decided to post a comment on the message board. I
found the Prawn recipe while I was at work. Your tax dollars have
nothing to do with it since it's a private institution. Yeah, maybe
her comment was a bit cheesy but it was all her own and I'm pretty
sure her intent was simply to stick up for me. All of you who insist
on harrassing me need to get a life and find something better to do
with your time. If you don't have anything positive to say to me,
then leave me alone. I'm not going to let you push me out of this
group. You're acting like some high school click that decided to pick
on the new girl. Back off!

Desirea

As far as Shen's comment goes - I have no idea what you're talking
about. I posted the recipes

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

You want my money I want your SSN. I'm sure the private institution
EspeciallY would like to know what you're doing on their nickel. Does
anyone know who hosts:

209.31.112.39.ptr.us.xo.net

That doesn't look like a commercial hosting company to me.

Jim

Desirea wrote:
> On May 18, 9:03 am, Space Cowboy > wrote:
> > Like talking too yourself or someone you know> >
> > wrote:

> What do you want for me? Would you like my Social Security number so
> you can do a full background check on me? Your tax dollars have
> nothing to do with it since it's a private institution. Back off!
>
> Desirea

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On May 18, 11:13 am, Space Cowboy > wrote:
> You want my money I want your SSN. I'm sure the private institution
> EspeciallY would like to know what you're doing on their nickel. Does
> anyone know who hosts:
>
> 209.31.112.39.ptr.us.xo.net
>
> That doesn't look like a commercial hosting company to me.
>
> Jim
>

> Desirea wrote:
> > On May 18, 9:03 am, Space Cowboy > wrote:
> > > Like talking too yourself or someone you know> >
> > > wrote:

> > What do you want for me? Would you like my Social Security number so
> > you can do a full background check on me? Your tax dollars have
> > nothing to do with it since it's a private institution. Back off!

> > Desirea- Hide quoted text -

I don't want your money. I want nothing to do with you. I'd rather
never make a sale again than get a sale from you. I haven't mentioned
the store at all since the first posting. I don't even put it in my
signature like someone suggested I do. You people are the ones that
keep bringing it up, and you are the ones that are taking over this
group that is supposed to be about tea, but now has turned into a
forum for bickering. I doubt the other readers appreciate that much.
I'm simply trying to defend myself.

The only thing I did from my office was post a recipe I found during
lunch. Leave me alone.

Desirea

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On 2007-05-18, Space Cowboy > wrote:

> You want my money I want your SSN. I'm sure the private institution
> EspeciallY would like to know what you're doing on their nickel. Does
> anyone know who hosts:
>
> 209.31.112.39.ptr.us.xo.net
>
> That doesn't look like a commercial hosting company to me.

xo is a provider of hosting and network services.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On 2007-05-18, Desirea > wrote:
> I didn't post that respone. My recipe request was honest. I don't
> know why people automatically assume there is something dishonest
> about me.

Consider what it looked like: you post something inoffensive, which
was immediately followed by a post from the same IP address using a
different email address from a largely anonymous email provider.

If were you, this would be an example of
"using a sock puppet". If not, you have my apologies.

N.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On 2007-05-18, Desirea > wrote:

> Like I said - I was venting about the group to a co-worker of mine.
> We work for a university, and through our VPN network, we all share
> the same IP address. Most of my posts occurred while I was at home -
> that's the IP address that starts with the 71. The other one is from
> our office in Philadelphia.

You work for a university which has a cable-modem connection for its
entire campus? I have never heard of an accredited "university" which
uses a Comcast connection for even a satellite campus. [looks like
http://www.post.edu/ is where she works - in the online division]

I think you also have a poor understanding of how a "VPN network" works.
If you're working from home and connecting to your university via a VPN,
in most cases, connections to anything that's *not* on your university's
network wouldn't go through the VPN. You and your "friend" posted two
posts from the exact same IP address, with the exact same HTTP
user-agent header (i.e., using the exact same web-browser) within a
fairly short period of time.

btw, looks like our friend is responding to posts in other online forums
pretending to like her own sto
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2015558AALj8Yr
http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question...4095640AAGawH3

and submitting links to her store
http://www.digg.com/users/lsulegacy/news/submitted

posting on myspace:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...dID=248 54440

According to your myspace page,
"I do online marketing, my specialty is Search Marketing" - so I'd hope
to god that you have a basic understanding of what spam is, what USENET
is, etc.

Honestly... instead of staying around and trying to make everyone like
you better, why don't you stop playing dumb, then do us all a favor and
go away - for good.

*plonk*

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On May 18, 12:48 pm, Will Yardley >
wrote:
> On 2007-05-18, Desirea > wrote:
>
> > Like I said - I was venting about the group to a co-worker of mine.
> > We work for a university, and through our VPN network, we all share
> > the same IP address. Most of my posts occurred while I was at home -
> > that's the IP address that starts with the 71. The other one is from
> > our office in Philadelphia.

> You work for a university which has a cable-modem connection for its
> entire campus? I have never heard of an accredited "university" which
> uses a Comcast connection for even a satellite campus. [looks likehttp://www.post.edu/is where she works - in the online division]
>
> I think you also have a poor understanding of how a "VPN network" works.
> If you're working from home and connecting to your university via a VPN,
> in most cases, connections to anything that's *not* on your university's
> network wouldn't go through the VPN. You and your "friend" posted two
> posts from the exact same IP address, with the exact same HTTP
> user-agent header (i.e., using the exact same web-browser) within a
> fairly short period of time.
>
> btw, looks like our friend is responding to posts in other online forums
> pretending to like her own stohttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4095640AAGawH3
>
> and submitting links to her storehttp://www.digg.com/users/lsulegacy/news/submitted
>
> posting on myspace:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ewprofile&frie...
>
> According to your myspace page,
> "I do online marketing, my specialty is Search Marketing" - so I'd hope
> to god that you have a basic understanding of what spam is, what USENET
> is, etc.
>
> Honestly... instead of staying around and trying to make everyone like
> you better, why don't you stop playing dumb, then do us all a favor and
> go away - for good.
>
> *plonk*

I have nothing to hide - ask me anything and I'll tell you. Yes - I
work for Post, but I don't actually work in Connecticut. I work
remotely.

Yes, I've posted answers on Yahoo answers for things I knew that
answer to and posted a link to my site. There's nothing wrong with
that. How else does a small business get any sort of awareness?

Yes, I do search marketing, but know nothing about VPNs. I think if
we're connected to the VPN it looks like it's CT, but if we're not
it's PA. I have no idea.

Yes, I post on Digg - there's nothing wrong with that. Again - trying
to get some exposure and link popularity for nature search results.

Want my life story - here ya go...

I grew up in California. Born in Yosemite, and have never lived in
one city longer than 5 years. I've lived in Yosemite, San Pedro,
Anaheim, Concord (San Fran) - then to Louisiana (New Orleans), Baton
Rouge, then to New Jersey (Sicklerville - close to where your family
is from Will), and now North Wales, PA. I bought a house at the age
of 24 and was extremely excited about it. Care to see it - you can
see everything about me at www.Desirea.com.

I worked for an Interactive Agency called Unreal Marketing Solutions
for almost 4 years. Then I went client side to Post University,
trying to help build their online division.

I'm obsessive about two things - Starbucks Coffee and Gourmet Tea. I
wanted a project that would be my own, so I got the idea to start an
online tea shop. Part what I love and part what I know. My friends
all thought it would be a good idea, so I took some money from my
savings and started my tea shop.

I tried doing a small AdWords campaign to get some exposure, but it
seemed to be more of a waste of money than anything else. So then I
started posting answers to Yahoo answers, but only things I knew the
answer to and could backup. Some of my answers were even chosen as
best answer. I was pleased with myself.

I've had a few sales, and so far everyone has been really pleased with
what they received. That makes me happy. I give tea away to my
neighbors, and they love it. I have friends over and we try a
different tea each time. I love that I can have a different tea
everyday for a month without repeating a tea.

I have every right to be a part of this group. I'm sorry I posted the
announcement of my store - but it wasn't in the rules that I couldn't
do so. If you always react this way, then you really do need to make
it an explicit rule in your charter. You can't hold something against
me when the rules aren't stated clearly.

My co-workers know all about my tea shop, and think it's a great idea.

So Will - next time you're visiting your parents - why don't you stop
by. I'll share a pot of tea with you. I just want this to stop. I'm
not leaving the group.

Desirea

Recipe Request lehy Preserving 1 15-02-2009 01:35 AM
Cooking with Tea - Recipe Request Desirea General Cooking 16 24-05-2007 02:39 AM
REC request from Jan/Feb06 Cooking Light Teri General Cooking 1 19-02-2006 02:52 PM
recipe request catphive Recipes 0 23-12-2005 01:48 AM
Recipe Request PENMART01 General Cooking 9 03-09-2004 04:50 AM