Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Chinese Tea Table Shop

Greetings,

I been on the search for the website that makes the chinese tea
table, simliar to the one from this site based in UK at this url:
http://www.water-features-landscapin...ct.php/183/19/

The only thing I want from that similar style is that it have
drainage grooves and drawers for doing the Gung Fu Tea gatherings. I
am based in US and will be moving to Houston, and I like to find one
which I can order.

I asked my wife who is still in China to find one to buy, but I
figures I post on here to see if anyone have any good information of
where I can find them and order it. Your assistance is very much
appreciated.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Its a pitty you never posted this a few days ago, I was in Xiamen
acouple of days ago and looked at many varieties of these tables,
however had no interest to buy one so did not ask the price. Your
partner should ask for the local tea market or tea wholesalers as
there are not many tourist traps there and you shoul;d pick them up
fairly cheap. where is she , if yo need some help ask her to call me
and if she is in the area may be able to assist and give a contact or
two. The tables are very cool though . They have the wooden chairs to
match as well. Good luck
Maurice

www.tea-junction.com

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Apr 21, 11:30 pm, Elikster > wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I been on the search for the website that makes the chinese tea
> table, simliar to the one from this site based in UK at this url:http://www.water-features-landscapin...ct.php/183/19/
>
> The only thing I want from that similar style is that it have
> drainage grooves and drawers for doing the Gung Fu Tea gatherings. I
> am based in US and will be moving to Houston, and I like to find one
> which I can order.
>
> I asked my wife who is still in China to find one to buy, but I
> figures I post on here to see if anyone have any good information of
> where I can find them and order it. Your assistance is very much
> appreciated.

It probably would be a good idea to contact Guang and Irene at Houde
Asian Art in Houston.
Guang is one of the most honorable vendors for tea and very much in
touch with the goings on in the teacommunities. He can be contacted
through www.houdeasianart.com or contact Ying at Chinese Teapot
Gallery Tea Culture store on Ebay http://stores.ebay.com/ Chinese-
Teapot-Gallery-Tea-Culture. Ying is in the Houston area, as well and
is also very ethical.
Good luck!
Shen