Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Where can I puchase tea online at cheap prices

I am willing to buy some 1 Kg packs of Black tea for a reselling
business. Does anybody know a good website to buy black tea online at
cheaper rates?

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Mar 21, 3:10 pm, wrote:
> I am willing to buy some 1 Kg packs of Black tea for a reselling
> business. Does anybody know a good website to buy black tea online at
> cheaper rates?

Have a look at http://ceylonts.atspace.com/

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Mar 21, 5:10 am, wrote:
> I am willing to buy some 1 Kg packs of Black tea for a reselling
> business. Does anybody know a good website to buy black tea online at
> cheaper rates?

I knew and liked Frontier Tea when I bought from House of Hezikiah,
now defunct. I believe it's online. This was a few years back,
though. Toci

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Mar 21, 9:51 pm, "toci" > wrote:
> On Mar 21, 5:10 am, wrote:
>
> > I am willing to buy some 1 Kg packs of Black tea for a reselling
> > business. Does anybody know a good website to buy black tea online at
> > cheaper rates?

> I knew and liked Frontier Tea when I bought from House of Hezikiah,
> now defunct. I believe it's online. This was a few years back,
> though. Toci

If you check out postings from our OP.... you'll see that he replied
to a thread that is essentially the same, but with the first and
second posters reversed.

Another ad, I'm afraid.

MarshalN
http://www.xanga.com/MarshalN

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

> If you check out postings from our OP.... you'll see that he replied
> to a thread that is essentially the same, but with the first and
> second posters reversed.
>
> Another ad, I'm afraid.
>
> MarshalNhttp://www.xanga.com/MarshalN

Right you are, nice catch. I thought something smelled fishy, or
should I say "shilly".
So, now we add ceylonts.atspace.com to our boycott list, good deal!

Mike
http://www.pu-erh.net

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

"MarshalN" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Mar 21, 9:51 pm, "toci" > wrote:
>> On Mar 21, 5:10 am, wrote:
>>
>> > I am willing to buy some 1 Kg packs of Black tea for a reselling
>> > business. Does anybody know a good website to buy black tea online at
>> > cheaper rates?

>> I knew and liked Frontier Tea when I bought from House of Hezikiah,
>> now defunct. I believe it's online. This was a few years back,
>> though. Toci

> If you check out postings from our OP.... you'll see that he replied
> to a thread that is essentially the same, but with the first and
> second posters reversed.
>
> Another ad, I'm afraid.
>
> MarshalN
> http://www.xanga.com/MarshalN

They're getting more sophisticated.

Melinda

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On 2007-03-21, Melinda > wrote:

> They're getting more sophisticated.

Not that sophisticated, given that the posting-host was the same on
both, and the followup came about 7 minutes after the original post.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
SN SN is offline

On Mar 21, 1:18 pm, Will Yardley >
wrote:
> On 2007-03-21, Melinda > wrote:
>
> > They're getting more sophisticated.

> Not that sophisticated, given that the posting-host was the same on
> both, and the followup came about 7 minutes after the original post.

maybe we can make google add a rating star which says 'spam' below
that of the 'poor' 1 star rating...

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

> wrote:
>I am willing to buy some 1 Kg packs of Black tea for a reselling
>business. Does anybody know a good website to buy black tea online at
>cheaper rates?

Where do you want to buy it? And how many do you want to buy?
--scott
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Take a look at http://shop.jaxteacompany.com