Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Quesiton about youtube vids

I was browsing YouTube tea videos and came across a few done by
chinesetea.biz (I'm no affliliate) but they don't seem to be playing or
donloading, and I went to their site but the same problem is occuring for
the videos one can actually download there...I don't suppose anyone here
knows what the problem is? If they are hosted in China maybe their having
problems with that internet disruption from that earthquake still...anyhow,
thought I'd see if anyone here knew what was up.

Melinda

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

"Melinda" > wrote in
:

> I was browsing YouTube tea videos and came across a few done by
> chinesetea.biz (I'm no affliliate) but they don't seem to be playing
> or donloading, and I went to their site but the same problem is
> occuring for the videos one can actually download there...I don't
> suppose anyone here knows what the problem is? If they are hosted in
> China maybe their having problems with that internet disruption from
> that earthquake still...anyhow, thought I'd see if anyone here knew
> what was up.
>
> Melinda

Didn't go to YouTube, but queried the WHOIS datase. If the same
problem afflicts file copies on a server in California (YouTube) and
chinesetea.biz (almost certainly Australia), then my money is on
technical problems (corruption, format problems, etc.) with the
original files themselves -- which at least go through Guangdong
provice, the technical & other contact address for chinesetea.biz

HTH

Ozzy
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Youtube hosts all of their content in the same place (generally
speaking); if one video won't load, then a significant portion of other
Youtube videos will not load. There's nothing significant about who
uploaded them that would make only those particular videos unable to
load.

I did not check the videos personally, but Youtube will generally catch
corrupted content before sharing it.

I would suggest you check your own connection/computer; can you load
other Youtube videos? o_O

-Drew

Melinda wrote:
> I was browsing YouTube tea videos and came across a few done by
> chinesetea.biz (I'm no affliliate) but they don't seem to be playing or
> donloading, and I went to their site but the same problem is occuring for
> the videos one can actually download there...I don't suppose anyone here
> knows what the problem is? If they are hosted in China maybe their having
> problems with that internet disruption from that earthquake still...anyhow,
> thought I'd see if anyone here knew what was up.
>
> Melinda

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Yeah, I can, that's what's so weird about it. I went to their website
(chinesetea.biz) where they offer some of their other videos for download
and had trouble downloading those too. Some of their videos on Youtube would
work and some just wouldn't load at all. I haven't tried since I wrote that
post this morning, I'll close my browser and empty the cache and try again.
"Studio271" > wrote in message

Melinda

ups.com...