Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

Default Breaking News: RSPW HAS INVADED rec.food.drink.tea

Tea > HHH

--
---------------------------------
http://www.myspace.com/araxen
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

Araxen wrote:
> Tea > HHH

Earl Grey is the HHH of the tea world... discuss.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

"Careful With That Axe, Eugene!" > wrote in
message oups.com...
> Araxen wrote:
>> Tea > HHH

> Earl Grey is the HHH of the tea world... discuss.

Jean-Luc likes it.

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

We the people & Comrades of the United States, which includes
African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, Native Americans, Homosexuals,
MetroSexuals, RuralSexuals, CountrySexuals, R&BSexuals, Rappas,
Gangstas (shout out to our Homies, G.) Ballas, Goths, Emos, Grungers,
Punkers,
Heavy Metal Dudes and Babes and people & Comrades who like to wear KISS
makeup, Planned Parenthood, Greenpeace, PETA, environmental extremists &
World Wildlife Fund
(WWF) members and MOST ESPECIALLY MUSLIMS, and any other minority or
special interest group inadvertantly omitted, though we didn't mean to
omit them & hurt their feelings, and although we really hate the word
'minority' & feel that the term 'Majority-Challenged' should be
substituted so as to not offend, in order to form a more perfect union
where Republicans cannot interfere with a Woman's Right to Choose
abortion on demand, establish justice as long as it agrees with our
Liberal ideology, insure domestic tranquility, which means getting us
out of Iraq which was a war started under false pretenses by George W.
Bush because he is a crony of Halliburton and big business interests &
we hate George W. Bush & Republicans, provide for the common defense,
as long as it gets us out of the war in Iraq which was a war started
under false pretenses by George W. Bush because he is a crony of
Halliburton and big business interests & we hate George W. Bush &
Republicans, promote increased welfare for non-U.S. illegal immigrants
who are too lazy to work and just come to this country for the free
handout but we hope they'll help us get more Democratic votes & we hate
George W. Bush & Republicans, and secure the blessings of liberty to
ourselves and our posterity, which includes African-Americans,
Hispanic-Americans, Native Americans, Homosexuals, MetroSexuals,
RuralSexuals, CountrySexuals, R&BSexuals, Rappas, Gangstas (shout out
to our Homies again, G.) Ballas, Goths, Emos, Grungers. Punkers, Heavy Metal
Dudes and Babes and people & Comrades who like to wear KISS makeup,
Planned Parenthood, Greenpeace, PETA, environmental extremists & World
Wildlife Fund (WWF)
members and MOST ESPECIALLY MUSLIMS, and any other minority or special
interest group inadvertantly omitted though we didn't mean to omit them
& hurt their feelings, and although we really hate the word 'minority'
& feel that the term 'Majority-Challenged' should be substituted so as
to not offend, do impose and establish this Constitution for the United
States of America, All Hail the Glorious Revolution and the victorious
Democratic Party and we hate George W. Bush & Republicans.

--The new Preamble to the Constitution of the United States as written by
our new Democratic Overlords

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

"Araxen" > wrote in message
m...
> Tea > HHH

Tea freakin' ROCKS man!!!

LG (likes his iced)
--
Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. - Henry Ford

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

"Acolyte of Glorious La Parka~ doesn't have the patience to think of
something clever just to entertain your sorry @$$" >
wrote in message ...
> "Careful With That Axe, Eugene!" > wrote in
> message oups.com...
>> Araxen wrote:
>>> Tea > HHH

>> Earl Grey is the HHH of the tea world... discuss.

> Jean-Luc likes it.

The waiter from the General Foods International Coffees ad?

LG
--
The Bush administration isn't distracting America from what really matters;
Desperate Housewives is. - Ahmed Johnson's Beer Belly v2.0

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

Lord Gow333, Conservative Renegade!!! wrote:

> "Acolyte of Glorious La Parka~ doesn't have the patience to think of
> something clever just to entertain your sorry @$$"
> > wrote in message ...
>> "Careful With That Axe, Eugene!" > wrote
>> in message oups.com...
>>>
>>> Earl Grey is the HHH of the tea world... discuss.

>> Jean-Luc likes it.

> The waiter from the General Foods International Coffees ad?
>
> LG

Picard?

--
---------------------------------
http://www.myspace.com/araxen
"The worse part about the Yankees losing, is we can't watch the Yankees
lose anymore." --Dave Hodge on TSN
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

Lord Gow333, Conservative Renegade!!! wrote:

> "Araxen" > wrote in message
> m...
>> Tea > HHH

> Tea freakin' ROCKS man!!!
>
> LG (likes his iced)

I can't drink Iced Tea, but hot tea with some sugar/honey kicks ass.

--
---------------------------------
http://www.myspace.com/araxen
"The worse part about the Yankees losing, is we can't watch the Yankees
lose anymore." --Dave Hodge on TSN
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

In article .com>,
Careful With That Axe, Eugene! took the hamburger meat, threw it on the
grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

> Araxen wrote:
> > Tea > HHH

> Earl Grey is the HHH of the tea world... discuss.

Green tea is intercontinental champion.

--
trippy
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30

NP: "Never Again" -- Nickelback

"Now, technology's getting better all the time and that's fine,
but most of the time all you need is a stick of gum, a pocketknife,
and a smile."

-- Robert Redford "Spy Game"

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

In article <4l7an2p9gs90h0aqddjdrrkmv0rk33bosq@localhost>, User Two took
the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

> On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 22:38:07 -0500, "Lord Gow333, Conservative
> Renegade!!!" > wrote:
>

> >"Araxen" > wrote in message
> om...
> >> Tea > HHH

> >Tea freakin' ROCKS man!!!
> >
> >LG (likes his iced)

> Long Island Tea?

There's technically no tea in it.

--
trippy
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30
sTaRShInE_mOOnBeAm aT HoTmAil dOt CoM

NP: "Never Again" -- Nickelback

"Now, technology's getting better all the time and that's fine,
but most of the time all you need is a stick of gum, a pocketknife,
and a smile."

-- Robert Redford "Spy Game"

Breaking News McNazis Ronald McDonald[_3_] General Cooking 15 22-08-2013 04:10 PM
Breaking News kuba General Cooking 0 21-02-2012 11:56 PM
Breaking News kuba General Cooking 2 19-02-2012 03:01 AM
Don't drink or eat aspartame: Breaking News Aspartame Dr. Betty Martini General 0 08-06-2004 04:36 AM