FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   9/13 New York Times Article (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/101177-9-13-new-york.html)

Phyll 13-09-2006 09:47 PM

9/13 New York Times Article

I have a feeling that some of you regulars here are responsible
(directly or otherwise) for the publication of this article in the NY
Times today. It's a breath of fresh air, for sure, after reading that
article about the Lake Tahoe (CA) tea businessman that Alex pointed
out.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/13/dining/13kungfu.html

~Phyll

Aloke Prasad 14-09-2006 12:32 AM

9/13 New York Times Article

Then there is this one on tea bags:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/13/di...html?ref=style

--
Aloke
----

oups.com...

HobbesOxon 14-09-2006 09:47 AM

9/13 New York Times Article

Thanks for the links, chaps - it's good to see articles on good tea in
popular newspapers.