Posted to alt.food.sushi

Default New York Sushi Society

For all those living in the NYC area who love sushi, I'd like to invite

you to join the New York Sushi Society. We hold banquets roughly 4
times a year at a restaurant near the South Street Seaport. The group
has been going strong for roughly 15 years -- but we could use some new
members! There is no membership fee and no obligation to attend any of
the banquets. Banquets cost $50 per person including tax (but not
tip) -- and it's a steal at that price! Beer/wine/sake is extra, but
at 1/2 price.

To join the Society and get on the mailing list, go to Yahoo! Groups
and look for NYSushiSociety.

Paul Lewis