Charlotte

Default Suggestions for Nashville area...

Hi all,

I have been reading posts with great delight, as I am a recent convert to
sushi. I haven't been very adventurous yet, but I am getting there! =)

Problem is, I live in Middle Tennessee...40 miles from Mufreesboro, 70 miles
from Nashville, approximately the same distance from Chattanooga. Any
suggestions for decent sushi restaurants in the Middle/East TN area? Any
time I have had sushi, it has been in Chicago or Atlanta.

Thanks from a newbie,

Charlotte

Nashville Food? Goomba38 General Cooking 12 11-03-2007 04:20 PM
Nashville reports #2 & #3 and #4 Chef Juke Barbecue 1 23-09-2006 08:33 PM
nashville airport area Liz Restaurants 0 09-08-2004 07:47 PM
Wine club in Nashville, TN NOYB Wine 0 25-01-2004 10:52 PM
Nashville area Gathering Thirsty Viking Winemaking 1 14-01-2004 02:50 AM