FoodBanter.com

-   Sushi (https://www.foodbanter.com/sushi/)
-   -   I don't like chopsticks (https://www.foodbanter.com/sushi/447714-re-i-dont-like.html)

..................... 28-07-2019 04:54 AM

I don't like chopsticks

Actually, Ken, I am amazed that you are still on here and responded right away to my new post...because it has been almost twenty years since anybody posted on this thread!!!

Ken Blake[_3_] 28-07-2019 04:44 PM

I don't like chopsticks

On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 20:54:41 -0700 (PDT), "....................."
wrote:

Actually, Ken, I am amazed that you are still on here and responded right away to my new post...because it has been almost twenty years since anybody posted on this thread!!!

I'm subscribed to 17 newsgroups, including this one. Well over half of
them, including this one, are almost completely inactive, and several
others are almost completely inactive. There's no downside to keeping
their subscriptions active, so I do, just in case something of
interest turns up.

How quickly I respond to a post in any newsgroup depends on when it
was posted and when I check the newsgroups. If it turns out to be
right away, it's just a coincidence.

.................. 29-07-2019 03:43 AM

I don't like chopsticks

\

Actually, Ken, I am amazed that you are still on here and responded right away to my new post...because it has been almost twenty years since anybody posted on this thread!!!

I'm subscribed to 17 newsgroups, including this one. Well over half of
them, including this one, are almost completely inactive, and several
others are almost completely inactive. There's no downside to keeping
their subscriptions active, so I do, just in case something of
interest turns up.

How quickly I respond to a post in any newsgroup depends on when it
was posted and when I check the newsgroups. If it turns out to be
right away, it's just a coincidence.

Newsgroups like this are pretty much passe aren't they? I never understood them in the first place. You were supposed to get a special newsgroup reader or something to look at them properly...?