FoodBanter.com

-   Sushi (https://www.foodbanter.com/sushi/)
-   -   sushi yasuda (https://www.foodbanter.com/sushi/419454-sushi-yasuda.html)

Groat 22-08-2012 04:04 AM

sushi yasuda

wow it's quiet in here. I can hear crickets.

Has anyone been to sushi yasuda in new york since yasuda sold the place?
I'm wondering if it's still as good and plan on being in new york soon
and thought i'd try it again.

Dan Logcher[_2_] 22-08-2012 04:29 PM

sushi yasuda

Groat wrote:
> wow it's quiet in here. I can hear crickets.
>
> Has anyone been to sushi yasuda in new york since yasuda sold the place?
> I'm wondering if it's still as good and plan on being in new york soon
> and thought i'd try it again.

*chirp*

Yeah, USENET is getting more and more silent as the years go by..

Anyone want to bring up the old salmon debate?

--
Dan

Warren Ransom[_6_] 25-11-2012 03:12 PM

sushi yasuda

On 8/21/2012 11:04 PM, Groat wrote:
> wow it's quiet in here. I can hear crickets.
>
> Has anyone been to sushi yasuda in new york since yasuda sold the place?
> I'm wondering if it's still as good and plan on being in new york soon
> and thought i'd try it again.

Hey Dan, for some reason my server shows that your responded but not
your response.

But for "groat" Sushi Yasuda is still great, even without Yasuda-san.
I'll miss him, but it's a restaurant that I still visit. While his
personality has left the place, the food is still excellent.

--
Visit http://www.sushifaq.com for the ultimate guide to sushi!