FoodBanter.com

-   Sushi (https://www.foodbanter.com/sushi/)
-   -   Brazen plug (https://www.foodbanter.com/sushi/417581-brazen-plug.html)

Warren[_10_] 08-05-2012 11:15 PM

Brazen plug

Hey guys, I know I'm not here much (real life has pretty much taken over
my real life) but I did want to return with a shameless plug for a
friend of mine who started a company that sells sushi grade fish online.

This is not a paid advert, I'm not getting free fish (I wish I could :)
for doing this, but I *did* want to mention the site to you guys as we
are all sushi heads here. I've bought fish from them (not gratis, I
actually bought it) and it's great. You may remember the great a.f.asian
kerfuffle, and this relates to that.

These guys have *great* sushi grade fish, and the guys who run it are
really nice, so I figured a mention here couldn't help. I'm not a
shill, you guys know who I am, but I figured if I can help him in any
way I would.

The site is http://www.sushinut.com and it's worth checking out. Better
shipping rates than the competitors and I personally vouch for the
quality (for whatever that's worth).

Just as an aside, and to make this post even more sushi centric, I've
challenged my friend to an escolar duel, we each eat a kilo and the
first person to hit the washroom loses. As he pointed out, if we do
that, there will *be* no winner, only losers, but I'm up for the
challenge. If it happens, it'll be on youtube. :)

Thanks for listening to my brazen plug and I suggest checking it out,
he's my source now for my sushi fish.