Old 03-11-2011, 05:33 PM
Member

Location: Margate, New Jersey
Talking Rock N Roll Sushi!

ROCK AND ROLL SUSHI EVERY WEDNESDAY HERE AT TOMATOES! Starting at 9PM-MIDNIGHT!

Enjoy our favorite California-fusion dining year-round, including special offers and entertainment throughout the week.

Old 04-11-2011, 12:27 AM posted to alt.food.sushi

Default Rock N Roll Sushi!

On Thu, 3 Nov 2011 17:33:36 +0000, Tomatoes
wrote:

ROCK AND ROLL SUSHI EVERY WEDNESDAY HERE AT TOMATOES! Starting at
9PM-MIDNIGHT!

LOL! Spam that doesn't even bother to tell us where what it is
advertising is.

I love that kind of spam, since as much as I love sushi, I'm sure I
would hate "ROCK AND ROLL SUSHI."

--
Ken Blake
Old 04-11-2011, 01:24 PM posted to alt.food.sushi

wrote:

ROCK AND ROLL SUSHI EVERY WEDNESDAY HERE AT TOMATOES! Starting at
9PM-MIDNIGHT!

LOL! Spam that doesn't even bother to tell us where what it is
advertising is.

I love that kind of spam, since as much as I love sushi, I'm sure I
would hate "ROCK AND ROLL SUSHI."

What does it even mean? Is it music and sushi? Is it a kind of maki?

--
Dan
Old 04-11-2011, 07:39 PM posted to alt.food.sushi

wrote:

ROCK AND ROLL SUSHI EVERY WEDNESDAY HERE AT TOMATOES! Starting at
9PM-MIDNIGHT!

LOL! Spam that doesn't even bother to tell us where what it is
advertising is.

I love that kind of spam, since as much as I love sushi, I'm sure I
would hate "ROCK AND ROLL SUSHI."

What does it even mean? Is it music and sushi? Is it a kind of maki?

I don't know, and I don't want to know. Either way, I'm sure I would
hate it.

--
Ken Blake
Old 04-05-2012, 04:41 AM
Member

This problem is true,thank you very much !
Thailand holiday packages- Thailand tour- Valentine cruise Halong bay