Member

Location: Margate, New Jersey
Talking Rock N Roll Sushi!

ROCK AND ROLL SUSHI EVERY WEDNESDAY HERE AT TOMATOES! Starting at 9PM-MIDNIGHT!

Enjoy our favorite California-fusion dining year-round, including special offers and entertainment throughout the week.
Posted to alt.food.sushi

Default Rock N Roll Sushi!

On Thu, 3 Nov 2011 17:33:36 +0000, Tomatoes
> wrote:

> ROCK AND ROLL SUSHI EVERY WEDNESDAY HERE AT TOMATOES! Starting at
> 9PM-MIDNIGHT!

LOL! Spam that doesn't even bother to tell us where what it is
advertising is.

I love that kind of spam, since as much as I love sushi, I'm sure I
would hate "ROCK AND ROLL SUSHI."

--
Ken Blake
Posted to alt.food.sushi

Ken Blake wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Nov 2011 17:33:36 +0000, Tomatoes
> > wrote:
>

>>ROCK AND ROLL SUSHI EVERY WEDNESDAY HERE AT TOMATOES! Starting at
>>9PM-MIDNIGHT!

> LOL! Spam that doesn't even bother to tell us where what it is
> advertising is.
>
> I love that kind of spam, since as much as I love sushi, I'm sure I
> would hate "ROCK AND ROLL SUSHI."

What does it even mean? Is it music and sushi? Is it a kind of maki?

--
Dan
Posted to alt.food.sushi

On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 09:24:49 -0400, Dan Logcher
> wrote:

> Ken Blake wrote:
> > On Thu, 3 Nov 2011 17:33:36 +0000, Tomatoes
> > > wrote:
> >

> >>ROCK AND ROLL SUSHI EVERY WEDNESDAY HERE AT TOMATOES! Starting at
> >>9PM-MIDNIGHT!

> > LOL! Spam that doesn't even bother to tell us where what it is
> > advertising is.
> >
> > I love that kind of spam, since as much as I love sushi, I'm sure I
> > would hate "ROCK AND ROLL SUSHI."

> What does it even mean? Is it music and sushi? Is it a kind of maki?

I don't know, and I don't want to know. Either way, I'm sure I would
hate it.

--
Ken Blake
Member

This problem is true,thank you very much !
Thailand holiday packages- Thailand tour- Valentine cruise Halong bay