Banned

Default Sushi takeaway?!

Does anyone know of any places that do sushi takeaway? as in the proper stuff?! I'm based in Sydney, Australia!
Posted to alt.food.sushi

Sydney wrote:
> Does anyone know of any places that do sushi takeaway? as in the proper
> stuff?! I'm based in Sydney, Australia!

So for me, takeaway means walk up to an outdoor stall, buy food, and walk
away eating. In San Francisco you can get walk-away (shrimp) cocktails and
chowdah. So if this is what you mean, it seems kind of hard to have a walk
and eat sushi.. not impossible, just more difficult to execute.

--
Dan
Posted to alt.food.sushi

On 10/12/11 3:19 PM, sometime in the recent past Dan Logcher posted this:
> Sydney wrote:
>> Does anyone know of any places that do sushi takeaway? as in the proper
>> stuff?! I'm based in Sydney, Australia!

> So for me, takeaway means walk up to an outdoor stall, buy food, and walk
> away eating. In San Francisco you can get walk-away (shrimp) cocktails and
> chowdah. So if this is what you mean, it seems kind of hard to have a walk
> and eat sushi.. not impossible, just more difficult to execute.

Hi Dan, I'm guessing no matter what takeaway means (I'm thinking take-out,
but that's just me) you are going to have a hard time giving him directions
to the Boston area

--
Wilson 44.69, -67.3