Posted to alt.food.sushi

Default [Fwd: The Tsukiji fish market]

Thought this might be of interest to some, old news for others.

--
Wilson 44.69, -67.3
Posted to alt.food.sushi

Wilson > wrote:
> Thought this might be of interest to some, old news for others.
>
> > The Tsukiji fish market, where all good sushi grade fish comes from.
> >
> > http://www.sushifaq.com/sushiotaku/2...i-fish-market/

Old news, but nice article. Thanks, Wilson.

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Cramer View Post
Wilson wrote:
Thought this might be of interest to some, old news for others.

The Tsukiji fish market, where all good sushi grade fish comes from.

The Tsukiji Fish Market | Sushi Otaku

Old news, but nice article. Thanks, Wilson.

Support Our Troops: AnyMarine.com You are not forgotten.
Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
This information is useful,thanks!