Gerry

In article >, werewolf
> wrote:

> "My apologies to you."
>
> Appology accepted!

But to you it wasn't offered. Can't you tell the difference between a
*real* apology and a request to be allowed to continue on with life?

> P.S. I don't know what you're appologizing for, but I'll accept it
> anyway! Gerry, now you owe me TWO cocktails!

You got it, bro. But I'll be helping out by drinking one of them for
you.

--
"A Dictionary of Japanese Food, Ingredients & Culture" by Richard Hosking
(Tuttle, '97). All the hints one might need for exploring Japanese food.

"The Sake Handbook" by John Gaunter (Tuttle, '02). An excellent intro and
reference to sake.
werewolf

Gerry > wrote in message > ...
> In article >, werewolf
> > wrote:
>
> > "My apologies to you."
> >
> > Appology accepted!

> But to you it wasn't offered...

This forum tends to confuse me. Posts pop up from parts unknown (as
they say in wrestling), and so do threads. I'm easily confused to
begin with. So I'm accepting that appology on behalf of whoever it
was intended for. It's not that often people appologize to me, so I
takes my appologies wherever I finds 'em. But please, don't belabor
the issue. I graciously accept your appology for whatever it is
you're appologizing for, because that's the kind of guy I am! Just
don't let it happen again, whatever it was.

Yrs,

ww
werewolf

Chopsticks notbob General Cooking 91 25-01-2012 12:17 AM
(2010-07-13) NS-RFC: Chopsticks! ChattyCathy General Cooking 44 19-07-2010 05:11 PM
American chopsticks notbob General Cooking 206 04-02-2009 03:58 AM
(2009-01-19) NS-RFC: Using chopsticks ChattyCathy General Cooking 134 23-01-2009 06:35 PM
Why do we still use chopsticks? Karen[_3_] General Cooking 199 25-04-2007 04:46 PM