Geoff

Default Studio City/Toluca Lake/Burbank sushi

Our regular place in Glendale has fallen a bit on hard times
under new Korean management (sports bar TV blaring over the
sushi bar, all-you-can-eat nights on Sun-Thurs, you get the
idea). In the past, when we wanted a little variety, we'd to
go Pasadena (Sushi of Naples). But we rarely head west. I
was wondering if people have recommendations for good places
in the Burbank/Studio City/Toluca Lake area. Someplace where
the itamae makes interesting things, not just the usual
routine California roll, nigiri A, and nigiri B stuff.

BillKirch

>was wondering if people have recommendations for good places
>in the Burbank/Studio City/Toluca Lake area.

In Toluca lake there us Nippon and right across the street practically is
Yamakawa. Both really good. But I gotta tell ya I still just go to Todai in
Studio city all you can eat lunch for like $14.00 BG