Posted to alt.food.sushi

Default Now here's one I've never had. Musubi

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/page/2

Photo is midway down the page. Spam Musubi
Posted to alt.food.sushi

On Jun 29, 1:57*pm, James > wrote:
> http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/page/2
>
> Photo is midway down the page. *Spam Musubi

Here's an instruction video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNL5YTsEJno
Posted to alt.food.sushi

James wrote on Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:57:08 -0700 (PDT):

> http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/page/2

> Photo is midway down the page. Spam Musubi

I take it you've never been to Hawaii!
--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Posted to alt.food.sushi

I looked it up. Ha ha ha!

http://www.viamagazine.com/top_stori...ian_food05.asp

I just read a Jack London book about his sailing adventures. He
stopped off in Hawaii and went surf boarding, over 100 years ago.

Musubi Brooklyn1 General Cooking 2 21-03-2011 06:24 PM
SPAM Musubi The Spaminator General Cooking 0 01-11-2006 12:06 PM