Posted to alt.food.sushi

Default True Sake - Newsletter

From Beau Timkin at truesake.com:

Greetings from True Sake - a store that is no longer mine! Last month I
finalized a deal that would guarantee the "vast expansion" that I have
been speaking about for the past year or so. It is with great pleasure
to inform you my loyal customers and readers of this newsletter that
starting May 1st True Sake will be owned and operated by the Harpo
Productions Company - best known for national television shows and
media publications including Oprah and O "The Oprah Magazine." And if
you can stomach it, I will be a guest on "Oprah" on May 1st to announce
this exciting new direction for my pride and joy. Thank your for your
continued support and have a happy first day of April.
This month's newsletter is available at their website. It is, as they
usually are, suprisingly interesting and readable.
--
///---

Posted to alt.food.sushi

Gerry wrote:
> From Beau Timkin at truesake.com:
>
> Greetings from True Sake - a store that is no longer mine! Last month I
> finalized a deal that would guarantee the "vast expansion" that I have
> been speaking about for the past year or so. It is with great pleasure
> to inform you my loyal customers and readers of this newsletter that
> starting May 1st True Sake will be owned and operated by the Harpo
> Productions Company - best known for national television shows and media
> publications including Oprah and O "The Oprah Magazine." And if you can
> stomach it, I will be a guest on "Oprah" on May 1st to announce this
> exciting new direction for my pride and joy. Thank your for your
> continued support and have a happy first day of April.
> This month's newsletter is available at their website. It is, as they
> usually are, suprisingly interesting and readable.

Had to check my calendar there for a minute.....