Posted to alt.food.sushi

Default Orlando Fl.

Any recommendations for a good sushi bar is the area?

Posted to alt.food.sushi
No Name

Ran-Getsu of Tokyo on I-Drive is definitely Orlando's most authentic
Japanese restaurant and has a sushi bar with some nice daily specials.

Last time I went (Oct/Nov) the specials included tilefish, toro and grouper.
You can spend whatever you would like and it's not cheap, figure a minimum
of $40-50 a person for the food side. Also, Amura is highly recommended.
Most places around here are big on the "creative" rolls.

Evan

"Dry 1" <"spots are out "@ Vail's.com> wrote in message
> Any recommendations for a good sushi bar is the area?

Posted to alt.food.sushi

Thanks

Orlando Sentinelm Stefan[_2_] Baking 0 13-07-2009 06:11 PM
Orlando Sentinel.. max General Cooking 0 11-04-2009 11:00 AM
Orlando Sentinel.... werwiniskp Baking 0 09-04-2009 04:08 PM
Tea in Orlando indiantealover Tea 0 16-02-2007 11:27 AM
BBQ in South Orlando Mike Barbecue 4 15-02-2004 08:39 PM