FoodBanter.com

-   Sushi (https://www.foodbanter.com/sushi/)
-   -   Sushi in San Diego - any GREAT restaurants like Nobu? (https://www.foodbanter.com/sushi/103680-sushi-san-diego-any.html)

rufus 12-10-2006 06:11 AM

Sushi in San Diego - any GREAT restaurants like Nobu?

I've eaten in a dozen sushi bars in SAN and I've never found any at the
level of a Nobu (or Yasuda, or Sushiden, etc.) and I was wondering if I
just missed the great ones. Anyone have a favorite restaurant they can
recommend?

Bill B. 12-10-2006 07:50 AM

rufus wrote:
> I've eaten in a dozen sushi bars in SAN and I've never found any at the
> level of a Nobu (or Yasuda, or Sushiden, etc.) and I was wondering if I
> just missed the great ones. Anyone have a favorite restaurant they can
> recommend?

I liked this one:

http://www.takasushi.com/

But I only ate there twice both times about two years ago.

Bill B.