FoodBanter.com

-   Sourdough (https://www.foodbanter.com/sourdough/)
-   -   Mr John (https://www.foodbanter.com/sourdough/75768-mr-john.html)

John Kwuom 05-12-2005 08:51 PM

Mr John

FROM MR JOHN KWUOM NMEM

TEL 00225-05-30-48-69

Dear beloved ,

I am writting you this letter with due respect and heart full of tears I
need your help, I got your name and contact from a trust-worthy person who
assured me of your integrity and that you will help me to transfer this
money

I am MR JOHN KWUOM NMEM, the only Son of late Mr and Mrs NMEM. My father was
a very Rich and wealthy Gold Trader in Monrovia the Capital of republic of
Liberia in West Africa ,

I want to let you know that my father was poisoned by his business
associates while my mother died when i am little and my father took me so
special because I am his only son. before the death of my father on 13th
August 2005 in a hospital here in cote d'ivoire, he secretly told me that he
has the sum of (USD $7 MILLION U.S DOLLARS ) which he deposited in a bank
here in Cote D'ivoire. he made this money from the sales of Gold,

He also told me that it was because of this money he was poisoned by his
business patners while on a business trip with them and he instructed me to
look for a foreign partner who will help me transfer this money out of
republic of Cote Divoire and invest it for me, my purpose of contacting you
is for you to help transfer this money to your country before this people
who kill my father will kill me ,

this people who kill my father are after my life and they want to kill me
and collect the this money from me , that is why I'm now hiding my self
herein republic of Cote Divoire so that they will not see me, please i need
yoururgent help, Tell me how much percentage you will take in the total
money of the $7, Million Dolars to help me in transfering this money to your
account.
but you have to assure me that you will help me fully to transfer the money
to your account , l hope you will not betray the trust i have on you because
this money is my only hope in this life ,and moreover you will also help me
to come over to your country were i will settel down for my life and invest
this money for me.
i can assure you there is No Risk involve the money is an inheritance from
my late father,

I am waiting to hear from you,

MR JOHN KWUOM NMEM

00225-05-30-48-69