Samartha Deva

Default Starter contamination?

Phil Watanabe wrote:
[..]

>>SD pictures are always of interest and more so pictures of separating
>>starters appearing sick after 10 hours. You could post in
>>alt.binaries.food

> Forgive me, but I can't tell if you're being sarcastic here. If you're not,
> I will post a link within a couple of days.

Here, I am not being sarcastic, or trying to be.

A part of the motivation for me to put something in connection with
bread and sourdough on the Internet was to enable others to use it and
avoid pitfalls. There is a lot of misleading or unclear information
about sourdough around which can be confusing and frustrating and stand
in the way of a great experience with self-made bread.

If you think it's worth it to communicate the experience you have and
have fun with it, this could be a good reason to do it.

> Looking forward to fresh bread tonight!

Great!

Samartha

cross contamination padriac Sourdough 8 31-05-2012 01:46 AM
barrel contamination?? [email protected] Winemaking 1 22-10-2006 04:20 AM
Contamination? el Carterro Winemaking 3 10-08-2005 06:48 PM
Well water contamination kr0 General 0 10-03-2005 08:32 PM
Racking and air contamination Willie Winemaking 13 05-12-2004 01:07 AM