ccccccc

Default Do not miss it

The most important article you have ever read

"THE BEATLES CAUSED THE DISINTEGRATION OF MANKIND”

The Rock revolution happened in the Sixties (6, number of the Beast). It
came from Liverpool, which was the port base to the Titanic, destroyed by
God because of the arrogant insult of Captain Smith (also from Liverpool):
"Not even God can sink my ship" (not only the Captain, but also the rest
of the crew and even the orchestra playing at the Titanic were from
Liverpool). The Rock revolution came from the nation that allows a church
to be changed to a pub or to a dance hall or to a recording studio full of
drug addicts, homosexuals and lunatics (as that of George Martin, ally of
the Beatles, at Lyndhurst Rd., London NW3).
It came from the nation whose king Henry VIII adulterated the Bible so
that divorce could be allowed, and in this way be able to give loose rein
to the many divorces from his wives and subsequent murdering of the same
ones, and to whom God provided a wife with six fingers as abomination
(Anne Boleyn)...once again 6, number of the Beast....
It is interesting to observe that this nation is nicknamed "the Devil's
Island" (as they themselves call it). As the epithet of the government of
Satan on that nation, the center of London, the so well-known Piccadilly
Circus, takes it's name from an old brothel (the "Piccadilla House" which
means "The House of Sin"), disappeared nowadays.

Antichrist John Lennon, one of the Devil's main puppets to destroy family,
social and moral values and to begin the disintegration of mankind, did
hit Stuart Sutcliffe (the first bass player of the Beatles) repeatedly in
the head with a club in Hamburg. Some months later Sutcliffe died from
brain haemorrhage because of John Lennon's bruises. John Lennon entered
stardom being a murderer.
The same demons that made Captain Smith say "Not even God can sink my
ship" spoke from antichrist John Lennon (from Liverpool, base port to the
Titanic) saying: "Christianity is on the go. It will vanish and shrink. We
are more popular than Jesus and Pope".... That was the day that GOD'S
CURSE fell upon the Beatles and upon the world of Rock.
One week after that statement, ONLY ONE WEEK LATER, Brian Epstein, forger
of the Beatle farce, died from an overdose. From then on, the Beatles
began to get involved in false religions and beliefs and started to preach
them to the world.
John Lennon's divorce followed, as well as his entering the world of black
magic, as deeply as to buy the apartment where the "Rosemary's baby" had
been filmed, previous property of Roman Polansky, and in that same
apartment John Lennon had a room upholstered with black silk where he used
to do his black magic operations.
Came the disintegration of the Beatles' minds with LSD which has caused,
among others, schizophrenic lyrics such as "I am the Walrus" and
incoherent schizophrenic musical expositions such as "Revolution number
9".
At the same time, the devil acted through his other main puppets with
"Sympathy for the devil", that was when the pact of the Rolling Stones
with Satan took the life of the founder of the group, guitarist Brian
Jones (who refused to be a puppet of the devil), murdered by people sent
by Mick Jagger, another assassin, who after wanted the world to believe
that such a brilliant swimmer as Brian drowned in his own pool….
Antichrist John Lennon followed the Devil's strategy writing lyrics such
as "God is a concept by which we measure our pain...I don't believe in
Jesus, etc., etc.," (God) and "and no religions too..." (Imagine). The
aversion of Antichrist John Lennon to God and the Bible is clearly seen in
his book “A Spaniard in the works”, where he criticised the Bible and the
Church, calling the Bible “the book”, in a very pejorative manner.
Nevertheless (same as the Devil does) he attempted to hide his aversion to
God writing lyrics such as “All you need is love” and “Give peace a
chance” to deceive people. As it is well known, Satan keeps disguising as
an “angel of light” to deceive people, and so do his marionettes….”and
what’s confusing you is the nature of my game”, as Satan wrote through
Mick Jagger in “Sympathy for the Devil”…

Antichrist John Lennon wanted to compete with Jesus Christ, and so he grew
a beard and started to make a bogus role of Christ together with Yoko Ono
at the Amsterdam Hilton hotel proclaiming "Peace", being then when he was
visited by the Canadian journalist who ridiculized and admonished him
wanting to know about what Lennon meant when he wrote in the lyrics of
"The ballad of John and Yoko": "the way things are going, they're going
to crucify me...",
The CURSE OF GOD upon John Lennon carried on with all type of miseries and
distresses which made Lennon give the interview to the "Rolling Stone"
magazine (today condensed in the "Lennon remembers" book) where he speaks
about how bad thing were going for him blaming "whatever is up there" for
it (referring to God).
The CURSE OF GOD carried on until he was shot dead. It is interesting to
notice that he was shot seven times, being seven, as well as three, the
holy numbers in Holy Cabala tradition....

After George Harrison, said arrogantly in a video filmed at his studio in
Henley on Thames: "I want to talk about the divinity of man", he was given
throat cancer by GOD because of those words, which made metastasis and
carried on to final death..
To Paul McCartney whose company's logo was a person toying with the
planets as if he was a god or something, and who was being very much
deluded in his ego trip by the fact that he was made "Sir" (when in
England even the road sweeper is made Sir, as long as he produces money
for the nation), GOD provided cancer to the wife.
The advertising farce of how much he loved Linda (woman whose quality he
did not deserve), was exposed when it was known that Paul had an affair
with Heather Mills, Linda's intimate friend, with whom McCartney went on a
trip to New York and to whom he bought things and presents, while he was
still mourning for his "dear Linda".
At the same time McCartney was going out with Heather Mills, he used
Linda's death for promotional ends, due to his waning popularity. Paul was
going out with Heather, but in front of the audience he played the
faithful husband's masquerade pretending to suffer for Linda, for the
afore mentioned promotional ends.
Paul admitted that he made Linda suffer a lot, but he didn't say that it
was because he felt insecure as a man due to his womanish face and
effeminate manners and also because with his age his sexual power was not
the same, even though it has never been much. The early days were the days
of competition between Paul and his wife and John and his wife and he knew
he had to compete with ugly John for the leadership of the band in front
of their wives and having Yoko Ono made him aware of his lack of virility
and repressed homosexuality, he grew the beard that we see in the "Let it
Be" film and started to show pictures of naked women on the same film,
doing every effort he could to be seen as a man....
It is easy to note the uneasiness of McCartney when he sings: "I've got a
feeling, a feeling I can't hide..." in front of Yoko in the film. (He
already had the traumas that his previous girlfriend Jane Asher had caused
him when she made him conscious of his little manliness and effeminate
manners).
Paul has a big inferiority complex as a man, due to his effeminate face,
body and personality as well as repressed homosexuality, and Jane and
Linda made him feel the superiority of virile men. This is something that
his ego trip of lucky bad musician cannot face.... He is very conscious
that money and fame cannot buy virility and manliness.

Besides being a murderer, John Lennon had sexual intercourse with
homosexual Brian Epstein to get him interested in going to see the band at
the Cavern, trauma from which he never recovered. He went to different
psychiatrists because of the aftermath of it, one of them being the so
well known Dr. Robert (he is a new and better man, he helps you to
understand). Because of the trauma that his homosexual relation with Brian
Epstein had left him, he made lyrics such as: "You can wear a collar and a
tie, one thing you can't hide is when you're crippled inside” and gave
declarations to the "Rolling Stone" magazine saying that sometimes he wore
Texan boots to feel more secure as a man. (“Lennon remembers” book).

The Beatles are very well known by people close to them because of their
arrogance and racism. One of the manifestations of their racism is the
rejection towards Japanese Yoko Ono. That rejection got to the point that
George Harrison kicked Yoko Ono in the Apple studios during the filming of
Let it Be.
When John asked George while they were having lunch about how things were
going for Paul after his separation from the Beatles and George replied
that he was number one in the Swedish hit parade, John said in a
despective manner: "ah!!.. in Sweden..", as if Sweden was an inferior
place or something alike.
In the Beatles' song "Get Back" they advise black Joe to "get back to
where you once belonged", as if England was not a place for black people.

Sometimes back, Paul told George in the Apple offices that the new
generations are a bundle of idiots and useless people, but in any way they
would have also been slaves of the Beatles.
The Jewish marriage living to the right of George's house said that he is
an arrogant person who does never return a greeting. The newly married
couple living on the corner in front of the entrance of George's house
(Friar Park) refers to him as an overbearing person to stay away from. The
receptionist of "Hand made" the former film making company of George
Harrison said: "we don't have any relation with that man anymore and we
don't want to know anything about him". It is interesting to note that
this company was made bankrupt by the British cinema industry due to the
despotism and pedantry of George Harrison, who believed that the cinema
industry would have worshiped him.
Their chauvinisms got to the point that even they themselves hated each
other. Paul McCartney said that George Harrison is a nothing. George
Harrison said that he is tired of listening to people talk about John
Lennon.
George Harrison said in a video that "Oasis is a very untalented band and
they shouldn't be playing at all", all of it being the truth, but the
Beatles is also a band of very poor musicians, if musicians at all, who
could only play a couple of elementary guitar chords and who are as
untalented as Oasis. The Beatles of the times of the "Cavern" sounded
exactly as poorly as Oasis and the little musical quality in the songs of
the Beatles is due to George Martin. Without George Martin the Beatles
would have been just another untalented band as Oasis.... George Martin is
the musician among the non-musicians known as Beatles…

Paul McCartney said recently that he believes in using magic, and he does
lots of charity, thinking that in this way he will compensate for the
CURSE OF GOD that is upon him and that took his wife's life because of his
Satanism and involvement in black magic. He thinks he will deceive people
in this way, so that the real McCartney will not be perceived, as does the
old Devil we all know, attempting to disguise as good in front of people,
deceiving mankind once again, as so many other thousands of times through
the centuries....

After the Devil began his devastating job from the ghostly "Devil's
Island" through his nine main puppets (Beatles-Rolling Stones), he
possessed an endless amount of other schizophrenic bad musician in the
afore mentioned Island and weakening their conscience with drugs, he made
them proclaimers of homosexuality, aversion to religion, destruction of
family values, dissipation, mental illness, antisocial tendencies, etc.,
etc.,
The fact that bad apprentice musicians such as the Beatles and the Rolling
Stones achieved such a giant fame that not even the real quality musicians
could achieve, was because the forces of Satan were behind everything,
supporting the process.

This mentally ill humanity, destroyed families, twisted moral values,
manifest or repressed homosexuality in human beings, anti natural feminism
rebellion, drug addiction, corrupt social outlines, mad youths without
direction, non respect to hierarchies, convulsed nations, misanthropy,
misogyny, paedophilia, irrational and feeble lasciviousness and all other
type of existent aberrations, are due to the vast manoeuvre that Satan
executed through his main marionettes the Beatles and the Rolling Stones,
from the Devil's Island.
If you wonder why there is misery and curse in your house, it is because
you own some L.P, CD or another article related to the CURSED BY GOD
Beatles and Rolling Stones. We recommend you to take that curse out of
your house throwing away everything related to the Devil's main nine
puppets....

You have been warned...

The HIGH COURT.
(The Five Judges)

(All rights reserved)

In the interest of mankind, you should send our verdicts to everyone you
know. Alert souls. It’s up to you.
Also, you should repeatedly post and re-post our verdicts in any network
you know, including this. It is your contribution to mankind. Once again,
it is entirely up to you.
You also have our permission to publish our verdicts wherever you want.
We advise you to be quick in copying our verdicts, because the antichrist
offspring of the Beatles will try to hide it. Effeminate Paul Mc Cartney
has spent fortunes to stop this information from getting to people.

************************************************** *******************************
************************************************** *******************************

HIGH COURT
(The Five Judges)
(Judge T., Judge B., Judge S., Judge M. and Judge K.)

Appendix to 1st VERDICT

“A music nothing called the Beatles”

There is much more that can be considered and that can be revealed about
the worst musicians on Earth, if musicians at all, namely: The Beatles.
Such bad musicians that George Martin had to pay a session drummer to
record “Love me do”, because Ringo was unable to play the elementary
drumming of the song. Such an elementary drumming that even a beginner
could play, but not Ringo….
Such bad musicians that they had to ask another two-finger bad guitar
player called Eric Clapton to do solos on their songs because George
Harrison could not produce reasonable guitar string vibrato…
Such bad musicians, if musicians at all, that at the studio they had to
record their elementary songs over and over again about a thousand times
because every take was full of blunders. In fact, on the Beatles’ “white
album” we hear John Lennon screaming “Í got blisters on my fingers!!”, due
to the many million times he had to repeat the thing at the studio….
Such bad musicians that they used the same chord sequence in about 70% of
their songs, (I-VI-V-minor relative and their permutations) meaning that
they only composed one song and repeated it in different rhythms, Keys and
permutations throughout 70% of their repertoire….
Such bad musicians that at the Cavern, about a couple of years back,
McCartney had to start the elementary “I saw her standing there” four
times because every time he got in he did it out of time. Ironically, the
session musicians he played with that night started the song ok, but
McCartney could not….

The Beatles were such mediocre composers that they stole other people’s
songs and made it their own, sometimes only changing title and lyrics.
Other times they would play other people’s songs backwards and steal the
melodies and harmonies thus being produced. They’ve been listening to
other people’s songs played backwards since 1967. Since then, 40% of their
“compositions” have been stolen from backwards-played songs. This trick
was also used by “Oasis”. They very well knew about this fraud of the
Beatles….
George Harrison was taken to court by the “Chiffons” because of stealing
one of their songs and calling it “My sweet lord”.
The Beatles stole Trini Lopez’s “Bamba” and called it “Twist and shouts”,
pretending it was their own.
The Beatles stole one of the “Salvation Army” songs’ and called it
“Strawberry fields forever”.
The Beatles stole the end of the second part in “A day in the life” from
“Hush”.
John Lennon stole a part of “Jealous guy” (..I began to lose control…)
from “She’s a rainbow”.
John Lennon stole the guitar pattern of “Dear Prudence” from the guitar
pattern of “Something in the air”.
Paul Mc Cartney stole the bass line of “Susie Q” and used it in “Taxman”
and did it again in “Rain”. Stole the bass pattern of “Let’s spend the
night together” and used it in “Get Back” and in “I’ve got a feeling”.
Stole the bass line of “My girl” and used it in “Two of us”, and so on,
and on, and on, and on…..
They even stole songs from their own songs. John Lennon stole the chord
pattern of “You’ve got to hide your love away” from “I’m a loser”. Stole
the guitar pattern of “Dig a Pony” from the pattern in “Two of us”. Stole
“Merry go ‘round” from “Flying”. Stole the beginning of “Rocky racoon”
from the beginning of “I’m a loser”.
George Harrison stole the chords in “Isn’t it a pity” from the beginning
of “Eight days a week”. Stole the first bit of “Fixing a hole” from
“Michelle”. And so on, and on, and on, and on, and many more ons…

The Beatles were very poor singers, if singers at all. They had no voice
for singing. Their voice was very thin and nasal, with no depth, no body
and with no vibrato. All they could do was shout. In fact, their lack of
voice forced them to shout. The Beatles did not sing, they shouted. They
should have left singing to Tom Jones, Humperdink, Joan Baez, and so
on…The poorest voices in the Beatles were Harrison’s and Lennon’s.
Harrison did not have voice at all, not for even shouting. Lennon’s voice
was so nasal, that he always did the backing lower voice and when he did
not then he shouted. He had a crow’s tone. The Beatles had to always use
special microphones to add depth to their skinny and nasal voice, and
after that, they spent hours at the recording studio embellishing and
concealing their nasality with equalizers and effects, that is HOURS…. the
Beatles were not singers…the Beatles were SHOUTERS…

Being homosexual Brian Epstein the forger of the Beatles project, Epstein
instructed the Beatles to let their hair grow, so as to appeal to
repressed homosexuality in people. Epstein noticed what the effeminate
face of Elvis Presley did on people and the fame he gained because of it,
so he played the same card. The Beatles boom was not due to their music,
but to their appeal to repressed homosexuality (as well as to having been
the first internationally promoted electric guitar band). The Beatles
opened the homosexual Aquarius era which is ruled by Uranus, the planet of
homosexuality…Musically they were so bad that the A&R of the Decca record
firm laughed in the face of Brian Epstein when he listened to the
recordings of the Beatles, and he told Epstein that they sounded like tin
and that he was not interested. George Martin told Epstein, when he
listened to the recordings of the Beatles: "Mr. Epstein, you better go
back with your boys to Liverpool", because of how bad the musical quality
of the group was.... it was with the idea of the long hair (that would
appeal to repressed homosexuality in people) that Brian Epstein was able
to convince George Martin.....

They were possibly the ugliest faces ever seen on stage. George Harrison’s
face looked like Frankenstein, John Lennon’s face looked like a witch.
(They really needed long hair to hide their ugly faces) Paul Mc Cartney
had such an effeminate face (as well as a pig’s face) that he always
played the Miss Beatle role, with very fragile and womanish manners (Close
friend of homosexual Mick Jagger). (We will not go into the details of the
homosexual night between Paul McCartney and Mick Jagger at Brian Epstein’s
house of 13 Chapel St. London SW1, the night that Paul McCartney twisted
his ankle on the stairs) This is the reason why John Lennon teamed with
him to form the band. He knew he needed an effeminate face as that of
Presley in the band and he knew that because of his ugliness he couldn’t
have been the one, so he called Mc Cartney…

The Beatles degraded the standard of music so much that they made stardom
accessible to every music beginner. Thanks to the Beatles we see
non-musicians and bad musicians on stage. Thanks to the Beatles we have
the audience on stage. Thanks to the Beatles anybody is a star, WHOEVER.
Thanks to the Beatles we have sound pollution, known by the drugged minds
as “rock music”. Thanks to the Beatles people do not appreciate the work
of quality musicians anymore. Of course the Beatles promoted drugs, so
that because of drugs their elementary noise would be perceived as “music”
through the handicapped state of appreciation of the idiotic limbo of
slowed down mental processes. Thanks to the Beatles we see idiotic music
beginners on the “greatness delirium” of a paranoid mental frame induced
by drugs…Hebephrenic, Paranoid and Catatonic schizophrenics have become
“stars”. The stage has become a mental asylum, thanks to the Beatles…

Thanks to the Beatles and the electric guitar with distortion where any
note you play would just fit because differences are not that noticeable,
we have the audience on stage. You just press any string on any fret,
wherever…it will do…. No one will notice a thing. Any noise will do…. In
tune or out of tune, in the scale or out of it, who cares…the distorted
electric guitar will conceal anything...You don’t need the slightest
knowledge of music, just learn a couple of easy chords and use a couple of
fingers in changing strings and that’s it. After that you buy yourself an
electric guitar with a distortion pedal, and you are a star…. Music? ….
What’s that…Music…WHO CARES?
Since the electric guitar was invented anybody is a guitarist…WHOEVER…With
such sensitive strings that even the wind can play just by blowing on it,
also due to amplification, anybody can prostitute music…whoever…. you just
press the strings with the fingers of one hand and it sounds….you can use
the other hand to make a phone call at the same time….Even the cat can
produce sounds on the electric guitar by walking on the strings…EVEN YOUR
CAT COULD BE A STAR!!!!…
You don’t need to practice to play an electric guitar…it sounds on it’s
own….

Thanks to the electric guitar, bad or non-guitarists that play with only
two or three fingers such as Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, Peter Townsend,
Keith Richards, John Lennon, George Harrison, Sting, Noel Gallagher, Paul
McCartney, Hank Marvin, Steve Winwood, she Santana (Maria), David Gilmour,
Hilton Valentine, BB King, Chuck Berry, Jimi Hendrix (he was nothing
special as a guitarist, but nobody did ever produce such amazing sounds on
an electric guitar. He was n

HUTCHNDI

graham

>> "THE BEATLES CAUSED THE DISINTEGRATION OF MANKIND"

> As a newbie to sourdough, I have posted many thoughts that ****ed a few
> people off and upon looking back, possibly some of them might have been
> better kept to myself, whether I still believe them relevant or otherwise.
> Thankfully, it was not me that posted this garbage. Is this a joke? Or
> does
> someone actually believe this nonsence?
>
> Hutchndi

Try reading the posts on humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare or any of the
religious and political newsgroups and you wouldn't ask that question<g>
Graham

dug88

nope
dull and boring simpistic
oh and for his english structure
my english teacher would have flunked me.

anyway back to topic

do you know that hundrds of years ago they could not just run to the store
for another sourdough starter. and many times their home sourdough starter
was decades old.

personally i find it interesting to see how this century barely copes with
the stick it in the fridge routine.
sourdough has a very long tradition.

did sgt pepper have something to do with the downfall of sourdough?
i think i said nope earlier

dug88
"HUTCHNDI" > wrote in message

> [...]

HUTCHNDI

"graham" > wrote in message

> >> "THE BEATLES CAUSED THE DISINTEGRATION OF MANKIND"

> > As a newbie to sourdough, I have posted many thoughts that ****ed a few
> > people off and upon looking back, possibly some of them might have been
> > better kept to myself, whether I still believe them relevant or

otherwise.
> > Thankfully, it was not me that posted this garbage. Is this a joke? Or
> > does
> > someone actually believe this nonsence?
> >
> > Hutchndi
> >

> Try reading the posts on humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare or any of the
> religious and political newsgroups and you wouldn't ask that question<g>
> Graham

Well, I actually read this newsgroup because I am interested in sourdough
baking. But I am sure MR Shakespeare would be deeply honored that his great
works are being considered in the same thread as this Beatles bog. Maybe I
should I go to the humanities.lit.authors.Shakespeare place and post the
entire sourdough FAQ.

graham

"HUTCHNDI" > wrote in message

> "graham" > wrote in message
>>

> Well, I actually read this newsgroup because I am interested in sourdough
> baking. But I am sure MR Shakespeare would be deeply honored that his
> great
> works are being considered in the same thread as this Beatles bog. Maybe I
> should I go to the humanities.lit.authors.Shakespeare place and post the
> entire sourdough FAQ.

His lifelong friend and, ultimately, his executor was a baker in Stratford.
My point was that there are many wierd, even insane points of view expressed
on the web. The bread groups are a welcome relief in this sea of madness.

Graham

HUTCHNDI

"graham" > wrote in message

> "HUTCHNDI" > wrote in message
> >
> > "graham" > wrote in message
> >>

> > Well, I actually read this newsgroup because I am interested in

sourdough
> > baking. But I am sure MR Shakespeare would be deeply honored that his
> > great
> > works are being considered in the same thread as this Beatles bog. Maybe

> > should I go to the humanities.lit.authors.Shakespeare place and post the
> > entire sourdough FAQ.
> >

> His lifelong friend and, ultimately, his executor was a baker in

Stratford.
> My point was that there are many wierd, even insane points of view

expressed
> on the web. The bread groups are a welcome relief in this sea of madness.
>
> Graham

Now this is interesting, perhaps I should read up on this. Shakespeare was
executed by his baker?

Hutchndi

graham

"HUTCHNDI" > wrote in message

>>> His lifelong friend and, ultimately, his executor was a baker in

> Stratford.
>> My point was that there are many wierd, even insane points of view

> expressed
>> on the web. The bread groups are a welcome relief in this sea of
>> madness.
>>
>> Graham

> Now this is interesting, perhaps I should read up on this. Shakespeare was
> executed by his baker?

You might do well to invest in a dictionary first!

HUTCHNDI

"graham" > wrote in message

> "HUTCHNDI" > wrote in message

> > Stratford.
> >> My point was that there are many wierd, even insane points of view

> > expressed
> >> on the web. The bread groups are a welcome relief in this sea of
> >> madness.
> >>
> >> Graham

> > Now this is interesting, perhaps I should read up on this. Shakespeare

was
> > executed by his baker?
> >

> You might do well to invest in a dictionary first!

Oh, cheeze. I need my reading glasses.

graham

"HUTCHNDI" > wrote in message

> Oh, cheeze. I need my reading glasses.

I know how you feel!<g>

Graham

Dick Adams

"graham" > wrote in message =

> I know how you feel!<g>

Well, here's how I feel: I feel that serious topical posts are =
beginning
to look a bit alien here with all of this absurd adolescent off-topical
chittychat going on.

Can't you idiots learn to ignore the crap posts?

--=20
Dick Adams
<firstname> dot <lastname> at bigfoot dot com

dan w

Dick Adams wrote:
> "graham" > wrote in message news:JkGZd.689314$6l.23595@pd7tw2no...
>

>>I know how you feel!<g>

> Well, here's how I feel: I feel that serious topical posts are beginning
> to look a bit alien here with all of this absurd adolescent off-topical
> chittychat going on.
>
> Can't you idiots learn to ignore the crap posts?

physician heal thy self

Dan w
Dick Adams

"dan w" wrote=20
> physician heal thy self

Did you mean:
Physician, heal thyself!

???

Semiliterate cyberflyspeck!

--
DickA
no MD

What do you miss? z z General Cooking 39 18-03-2013 09:08 PM
What did I miss...? Bob (this one) General Cooking 7 25-04-2006 01:14 AM
miss me? ~*~ Bunny ~*~ Recipes 0 25-10-2004 06:54 AM
Miss me? Steve Wertz Barbecue 6 12-01-2004 05:38 PM