Posted to rec.food.sourdough

Default Nice little library of old books

http://www.survivorlibrary.com/index...library-baking

Bit off topic, but they're free and no need to login to
download. And some historical value.

http://www.survivorlibrary.com/libra...aking_1884.pdf

This one has a recipe for yeast - Hops, brown sugar, water.
Beer anyone?

[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004