FoodBanter.com

-   Sourdough (https://www.foodbanter.com/sourdough/)
-   -   Yahoo sourdough group has been moved to groups.io (https://www.foodbanter.com/sourdough/448843-yahoo-sourdough-group-has.html)

Donald[_4_] 17-11-2019 06:08 PM

Yahoo sourdough group has been moved to groups.io

Here's a link to the new group that we moved from Yahoo:

https://groups.io/g/Sourdough

We're working on getting the messages transferred to a subgroup of
this group but for now, the old messages are on Yahoo and will go away
on Dec 14. I have them archived, so when the program being worked on
to do the transfers is completed, I will be moving the messages over.
The files and pictures are moved.

Donald

Join the Icom group, a general Icom (amateur radio) discussion
group on Groups.io:
https://groups.io/g/ICOM (recently launched, growing slowly)
**also, a new self-help group dedicated to your cat's health:
https://groups.io/g/CatVet (just launched)

Boron Elgar[_1_] 22-11-2019 02:32 AM

Yahoo sourdough group has been moved to groups.io

On Sun, 17 Nov 2019 13:08:21 -0500, Donald
> wrote:

>Here's a link to the new group that we moved from Yahoo:
>
>https://groups.io/g/Sourdough
>
>We're working on getting the messages transferred to a subgroup of
>this group but for now, the old messages are on Yahoo and will go away
>on Dec 14. I have them archived, so when the program being worked on
>to do the transfers is completed, I will be moving the messages over.
>The files and pictures are moved.
>
>Donald

Thank you.