Posted to rec.food.sourdough

Default Yahoo sourdough group has been moved to groups.io

Here's a link to the new group that we moved from Yahoo:

https://groups.io/g/Sourdough

We're working on getting the messages transferred to a subgroup of
this group but for now, the old messages are on Yahoo and will go away
on Dec 14. I have them archived, so when the program being worked on
to do the transfers is completed, I will be moving the messages over.
The files and pictures are moved.

Donald

Join the Icom group, a general Icom (amateur radio) discussion
group on Groups.io:
https://groups.io/g/ICOM (recently launched, growing slowly)
**also, a new self-help group dedicated to your cat's health:
https://groups.io/g/CatVet (just launched)

Posted to rec.food.sourdough

On Sun, 17 Nov 2019 13:08:21 -0500, Donald
> wrote:

>Here's a link to the new group that we moved from Yahoo:
>
>https://groups.io/g/Sourdough
>
>We're working on getting the messages transferred to a subgroup of
>this group but for now, the old messages are on Yahoo and will go away
>on Dec 14. I have them archived, so when the program being worked on
>to do the transfers is completed, I will be moving the messages over.
>The files and pictures are moved.
>
>Donald

Thank you.

>Join the Icom group, a general Icom (amateur radio) discussion
>group on Groups.io:
>https://groups.io/g/ICOM (recently launched, growing slowly)
>**also, a new self-help group dedicated to your cat's health:
>https://groups.io/g/CatVet (just launched)

Ultimate Comfort Food (LONG!) Reposted from Yahoo Groups OWL list Omelet[_7_] General Cooking 4 20-03-2009 06:50 PM
New Yahoo Group: Home-Winemaking [email protected] Winemaking 7 14-11-2008 05:32 AM
yahoo group for bbq lovers Skindog Barbecue 0 05-03-2006 04:57 PM
PETA Yahoo Group Mr Hanky Vegan 1 08-01-2006 11:17 PM
anyone recommend a Yahoo group Kylie General Cooking 1 28-12-2003 04:12 PM