FoodBanter.com

-   Sourdough (https://www.foodbanter.com/sourdough/)
-   -   BBC article on sourdough (https://www.foodbanter.com/sourdough/447732-bbc-article-sourdough.html)

Graham 31-07-2019 03:00 PM

BBC article on sourdough

Interesting article on sourdough cultures.

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2019...your-sourdough

http://tiny.cc/3scjaz

Dusty[_4_] 01-08-2019 07:27 PM

BBC article on sourdough

On 31-Jul-19 07:00, graham wrote:
> Interesting article on sourdough cultures.
>
> http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2019...your-sourdough
>

> http://tiny.cc/3scjaz

An interesting article. Thank you for posting it, Graham.

Dusty
-- "If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government,
then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools."--Plato

Graham 01-08-2019 11:32 PM

BBC article on sourdough

On 2019-08-01 12:27 p.m., Dusty wrote:
> On 31-Jul-19 07:00, graham wrote:
>> Interesting article on sourdough cultures.
>>
>> http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2019...your-sourdough
>>

>> http://tiny.cc/3scjaz

> An interesting article.Â* Thank you for posting it, Graham.
>
> Dusty
> -- "If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government,
> then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools."--Plato

Glad you liked it!
Look at Boron's follow-up in a.b.r.

Dusty[_4_] 03-08-2019 04:45 PM

BBC article on sourdough

On 01-Aug-19 15:32, graham wrote:
> On 2019-08-01 12:27 p.m., Dusty wrote:
>> On 31-Jul-19 07:00, graham wrote:
>>> Interesting article on sourdough cultures.
>>>
>>> http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2019...your-sourdough
>>>

>>> http://tiny.cc/3scjaz

>> An interesting article.Â* Thank you for posting it, Graham.
>>
>> Dusty
>> -- "If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government,
>> then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools."--Plato

> Glad you liked it!
> Look at Boron's follow-up in a.b.r.

"a.b.r."? Could you elucidate on that just a bit?

TIA,
Dusty

notbob[_7_] 03-08-2019 05:00 PM

BBC article on sourdough

On 8/3/2019 9:45 AM, Dusty wrote:

> "a.b.r."?Â* Could you elucidate on that just a bit?

Point yer newsreader to alt.bread.recipes (a.b.r). Boron's post is the
second one. ;)

nb

Shadow[_3_] 03-08-2019 10:28 PM

BBC article on sourdough

On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 08:00:04 -0600, graham > wrote:

>Interesting article on sourdough cultures.
>
>http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2019...your-sourdough

Nice article. I wonder what microorganisms my 17 year old
Brazilian starter contains.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004