FoodBanter.com

-   Sourdough (https://www.foodbanter.com/sourdough/)
-   -   Environmental friendly is the need (https://www.foodbanter.com/sourdough/418209-environmental-friendly-need.html)

DAVID BUSH 08-06-2012 11:17 AM

Environmental friendly is the need

We are the manufacturer of paper bags and supply paper bags throughout
Australia. Our paper bags supplier is based in lowest price and
highest quality of paper bags.

Learn more about Paper bags Please visit my site: http://www.recycledbags.net.au/paper-bags
And: http://www.pearltrees.com/swisspack

Shadow[_3_] 13-06-2012 05:13 PM

Environmental friendly is the need

On Fri, 8 Jun 2012 03:17:36 -0700 (PDT), DAVID BUSH
> wrote:

>We are the manufacturer of paper bags and supply paper bags throughout
>Australia. Our paper bags supplier is based in lowest price and
>highest quality of paper bags.

My sourdough leaked through the paper bags. Do I get my money
back ?

[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

poojakapur 26-08-2013 06:08 AM

Quote:

My sourdough leaked through the paper bags. Do I get my money
back ?
Hi Shadow, In my perspection, paper bags is not for the usage of sourdough or any moisture content, we can use paper bags only for dryer things storages. And of course we have paper cups which is used for drinking purposes. Instead of using plastic which cause non recyclable, we now saving world by using paper materials for all purposes. And we offer machines which is high quality and environment friendly low cost paper cup machine to make quality paper cups.