Member

Location: Northumberland
Default Hi!

Hello All,
Just wanted to introduce myself, as I signed up to FoodBanter last night.
I'm an Artisan Baker and Lecturer, based in the North of England, UK.
I have a blog on the Fresh Loaf, under the same username as on here.
I was searching out more information on Borodinsky bread when I came across this site. I make all types of bread, and produce pastry and confectionery products in College too. However, my true passion is for long and complex fermentation, particularly naturally leavened breads, which I make at home all the time.
Andy
Posted to rec.food.sourdough

ananda > wrote:

>Just wanted to introduce myself, as I signed up to FoodBanter last
>night.

Welcome!
You should know, though, that the Banter blog-style things are really
interfacing to usenet newsgroups. Your intro showed up in
rec.food.sourdough.
Whatever works!