Posted to rec.food.sourdough

Default Sourdough Jack Starter anyone???

Hi.
Many years ago, I revived a starter packet from an old Sourdough Jack's
Cookery book, and shared it with many people here on this board.
Recently, I moved cross country and my starter didn't survive the
journey. Does anyone still have some viable SD Jack culture who would
send me a live noodle?
Email me off list for my snaik mail, etc if you can help.
Thanks!
Phil
Posted to rec.food.sourdough

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 21:01:22 -0600, Phil > wrote:

>Hi.
>Many years ago, I revived a starter packet from an old Sourdough Jack's
>Cookery book, and shared it with many people here on this board.
>Recently, I moved cross country and my starter didn't survive the
>journey. Does anyone still have some viable SD Jack culture who would
>send me a live noodle?
>Email me off list for my snaik mail, etc if you can help.
>Thanks!
>Phil

I will have to dig though a couple of freezers and see what is there
in a dried state. Keep your fingers crossed.

Boron
Banned

This information is useful with me,thanks a lot!

Sourdough Jack Starter Phil Sourdough 2 20-11-2012 01:51 AM
Yukon Jack Starter and "Phil's" Starter phil[_2_] Sourdough 1 20-01-2009 01:25 AM
San Francisco sourdough starter and Carl's starter June Hughes Sourdough 7 29-03-2007 07:48 PM
About Jack Keller’s Yeast Starter Instructions Wine Enthusiast Winemaking 6 25-01-2007 04:54 PM
Sourdough Jack Boron Elgar Sourdough 26 24-03-2006 04:22 PM