Luke Skywalker

Default sourdough in microwave oven

Bye! Bye!
My old microwave oven has left this world with a big explosion!
220 Euro to be repaired... (this time it was me saying "bye bye" to the
reparation center).

Then I started the Hunt!
Which one could be the appropriate substitute?

You should know that I'm now experimenting "sourdoughing" with a large
bowl full of water at 30 C. not easy... it takes place... attracts flies...

I scanned the productions of many firms and then I found It.
"It" it's apparently solving the two problems at the same time: microwave
oven and sourdough.

Not that it is using microwaves to keep the temperature! It's a combi!!
It uses old fashioned electrical heating to keep the temperature and it's
provided with two programs for yogurt and fermentation. They claim that it
is novel.

...of course everything is a priori! I've no reports on that. No tests.
Nothing.

I'm really interested to know if there's someone who has already this model
or something similar.
In peculiar, as the manual is not yet available in internet, it would be
interesting to know up to which extent the temperature is controllable.
I asked the firm days ago but got no answer.
(Though I don't write the name of the firm or the model to avoid google
indexing, the link is provided with such info... sorry, I do not have time
to create an intermediate neutral link)
http://mikrowelle.samsung.de/downloa...s/CE1153FS.pdf

Bye
Luke

Ed Bechtel

Mr. Skywalker,

Holly Cow, that is some machine. The only gadget it is missing is a "flux
capacitor". That way if you biff your sourdough and let it rise too long, you
would be able to go backwards in time about 30 minutes and get it right. I
always need one of those.

Ed Bechtel

PS, What is translation for Kindersicherung? If it means "child-proof" I'd
bet that oven is also "adult proof". Please let us know how the oven turns
out.

Ed

Ed Bechtel wrote:

> Mr. Skywalker,
>
> Holly Cow, that is some machine. The only gadget it is missing is a "flux
> capacitor". That way if you biff your sourdough and let it rise too long, you
> would be able to go backwards in time about 30 minutes and get it right. I
> always need one of those.
>
> Ed Bechtel
>
> PS, What is translation for Kindersicherung? If it means "child-proof" I'd
> bet that oven is also "adult proof". Please let us know how the oven turns
> out.
>
> Ed

Unless you add a testpoon or so of resublimated thyothimoline to compensate
for the transtemporal effect.

Bert
Obviously a fan of Asimov
Samartha Deva

Luke Skywalker wrote:

> http://mikrowelle.samsung.de/downloa...s/CE1153FS.pdf

quanta costa?

--
remove -nospam from my email address, if there is one
SD page is the http://samartha.net/SD/

Luke Skywalker

"Samartha Deva" > wrote in message

> quanta costa?

299 Euro.
Ich habe es auch ohne online Bedienungsanleitungen bestellt (normaleweise
prüfe ich alle Merkmale vor dem kaufen).

Falls jemand mag die Wäre nicht ist es möglich hier einfach sie zurückgeben
und Geld zurück haben.

As there are no other "pioneers" for this device I'll try this microwave
oven and provide the group with an opinion.

If not Detmolder 3 stages ... I'll make some yogurt!

Luke

Microwave oven notbob General Cooking 61 03-12-2016 08:37 PM
Convection microwave vs reg microwave and toaster oven? [email protected] Cooking Equipment 10 29-06-2006 12:54 AM
Convection microwave vs reg microwave and toaster oven? [email protected] General Cooking 11 27-06-2006 11:53 PM
Microwave Oven Uses aem General Cooking 58 01-05-2005 04:33 AM
For those buying a new microwave oven TOM KAN PA Cooking Equipment 1 02-02-2004 03:39 AM