Mike Pearce

Default Thanksgiving

I hope all you r.f.s folks have a great Thanksgiving.

-Mike

Boron Elgar

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 08:01:04 -0600, "Mike Pearce"
> wrote:

>I hope all you r.f.s folks have a great Thanksgiving.
>
>-Mike

The same to you and your family, Mike.

Boron
HeatherInSwampscott

Mike Pearce wrote:
> I hope all you r.f.s folks have a great Thanksgiving.

Thank you, Mike, the day has been wonderful, hope yours was too! The
rolls I was up early making were a success; a nicely risen pan of
pull-apart sourdough rolls. I think I am getting the hang of this hobby.

Best,

Heather
_amaryllisATyahooDOTcom

Mike Pearce

"HeatherInSwampscott" wrote in message

> Thank you, Mike, the day has been wonderful, hope yours was too! The
> rolls I was up early making were a success; a nicely risen pan of
> pull-apart sourdough rolls. I think I am getting the hang of this hobby.

Thanks Heather. I made sourdough pull-apart rolls as well. I also made a few
loaves of bread on Wednesday to use for crostini and a few loaves earlier in
the week which became the turkey dressing/stuffing. They all came out pretty
well.

Did you track down a sourdough recipe for the pull-apart rolls? I converted
a yeast recipe from Reinhart's BBA. I messed up the calculations somehow. I
clearly over calculated the hydration and ended up adding a lot of extra
flour during the kneading. I was a little concerned that they wouldn't come
out very well, but they were great. I also have a nice momento of the
experience. When taking the pan out of the oven it slipped a bit in of one
of my hands. I went to grab it and it managed to find it's way to the inside
of my arm at the elbow. Fortunately the pan's visit to my arm was very
short. I'm amazed that the rolls didn't end up all over the floor. I'll have
a reminder of this Thanksgiving, and those rolls, for a little while now.

Take care,
-Mike

Mike Pearce

"Boron Elgar" wrote in message
> "Mike Pearce" wrote:
>
> >I hope all you r.f.s folks have a great Thanksgiving.
> >

> The same to you and your family, Mike.

Thanks Boron. I hope your day went well.

-Mike

Thanksgiving Evelyn Diabetic 17 04-12-2009 08:32 PM
Thanksgiving Dave Smith[_1_] General Cooking 70 28-10-2009 05:12 PM
Thanksgiving Day koko General Cooking 21 01-12-2008 03:03 AM
Thanksgiving MoM General Cooking 170 04-11-2005 03:01 AM
A Thanksgiving wish Dimitri General Cooking 0 24-11-2003 08:10 PM